The Cowboys front office is very smart!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Which is frustrating…..I can stop buying merch, I prefer watching at home vs at stadium (don’t live there anyway)….why is it so hard for people to speak with their wallet? people are doing it with Bud Lite and other corporations…..people need to learn we have more power than we think….but I agree, far too many people won’t make it happen.
the problem is the death star is a destination now..die hard fans dont go to games every Sunday (well most im sure there are some) for every Cowboys fan that doesnt go there will be an opposing fan right behind him buying the ticket or an "event" seeker which makes up the majority now anyway...you can not hit the Jones family in the wallett that ship has sailed..go after his ego ..50k "get out of town Jerry" signs every sunday at the deathstar would do more to change things...

Sheepherder

Reaction score
They have already convinced me. This is going to be a cleansing season, in preparation for a soft rebuild the following year. I would not be surprised if Lamb gets traded, and they let Dak walk.
And then what. If you are going to make these assessments, don't stop there. Tell us what the big plan is.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
the problem is the death star is a destination now..die hard fans dont go to games every Sunday (well most im sure there are some) for every Cowboys fan that doesnt go there will be an opposing fan right behind him buying the ticket or an "event" seeker which makes up the majority now anyway...you can not hit the Jones family in the wallett that ship has sailed..go after his ego ..50k "get out of town Jerry" signs every sunday at the deathstar would do more to change things...
He deserves a combination of both lol.