The Cowboys go up on Washington, and they creep back

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would to see a situation where we're able to take our starters out of the game by the 3rd quarter. With that said, we will lose some fire power. In a situation where Washington cuts the score significantly close, what do we do? Would we put our starters back in to ensure that we get the much needed win???? Please give your thoughts

fivetwos

Reaction score
As much as I’m worried about injury I wouldn’t pull starters until I know for sure they don’t need to return.

I would think the plan would be to start fast, make Washington quit, then rest our guys.

I’m one of the few that thinks Washington is going to try to show up for this one. They even get the first score. We win but don’t pull away until about mid 4Q.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
As much as I’m worried about injury I wouldn’t pull starters until I know for sure they don’t need to return.

I would think the plan would be to start fast, make Washington quit, then rest our guys.

I’m one of the few that thinks Washington is going to try to show up for this one. They even get the first score. We win but don’t pull away until about mid 4Q.
Post of the entire week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol your last line says it all!!! Like why does it take us so long to put teams away, it would be typical Dallas, but I hope we're wrong

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I would to see a situation where we're able to take our starters out of the game by the 3rd quarter. With that said, we will lose some fire power. In a situation where Washington cuts the score significantly close, what do we do? Would we put our starters back in to ensure that we get the much needed win???? Please give your thoughts
They would likely be pulled during the 4th Q

foofighters

Reaction score
It's like talking to my 5 year old nephew with all of the random questions. "Why is the sky blue?" "How come it's cold?" "What's that red button do?" "What are you doing?"

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
i don't think they pull starters unless we have something like a 4 td lead going into the 4th quarter. Too much at stake

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's like talking to my 5 year old nephew with all of the random questions. "Why is the sky blue?" "How come it's cold?" "What's that red button do?" "What are you doing?"
Why do you come to my post, what brings you here, Do you love me, you must like me right, why are you such a great supporter, do you have a life, I don't think so, could you go somewhere else, no you choose to come here with me, am I going anywhere, NO!

foofighters

Reaction score
Why do you come to my post, what brings you here, Do you love me, you must like me right, why are you such a great supporter, do you have a life, I don't think so, could you go somewhere else, no you choose to come here with me, am I going anywhere, NO!
It's hard not to. You create a new post every 5 mins. You're diluting the quality of the forum.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's hard not to. You create a new post every 5 mins. You're diluting the quality of the forum.
No you're doing that to yourself, you don't have to read it. Nobody says i'll give you a million dollars to read a diluted thread from coog lol, you have no life!!!!