The Cowboys go up on Washington, and they creep back

fivetwos

Reaction score
We don;t fair well when on the road and the other teams gets the first score.
No but they will be able to overcome this one. I’m worried about a devastating injury more than anything.

Look at Miami. All riding high after beating us. The whooping in Baltimore was one thing, but losing Chubb ended their season.

I don’t want to leave Washington with the two seed but Parsons is on crutches. Can’t do anything about that, can’t play scared, can’t not play him….but we are way too far from home to be arrogant about any of it.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Traditionally we have had an unintentionally funny poster that constantly post weird threads that we all enjoy making fun. Used to be Redball. Now its you and that 1973 guy that said Giants would be out for blood because he got into a fight with Giants fans 20 years go.

What goes on here should not be any point of pride for you. We continue to support you, because its funny to us
I don't need your support, your support is in a circle, "yes i'm fixated on bashing people behind my computer and say things I won't say to their face!" I support that!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t see any scenario where our starters will be taken out by the 3rd quarter. Way too much on the line to be packing it in with an entire 4th quarter left. A lot of crazy things can happen in a short period of time in the NFL and it’s not like Dan Quinn’s defenses over his career have never given up a big lead. I’m not sure we’re going to be in a comfortable enough position to pull players until maybe late in the 4th quarter. It’s not like SF blew Washington away last week. That was a competitive game for a least a half.
very true lol

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
It's like talking to my 5 year old nephew with all of the random questions. "Why is the sky blue?" "How come it's cold?" "What's that red button do?" "What are you doing?"
LMAO!!!!

So, Coogs, what if the Eagles are losing by 21 at halftime, but we're tied with Washington at halftime, should the Cowboys simply trust the Giants and just pull the starters when they come out of the tunnel after half ? :laugh:

You know, I love you, man...
:flagwave:

Pokes12

Reaction score
I would to see a situation where we're able to take our starters out of the game by the 3rd quarter. With that said, we will lose some fire power. In a situation where Washington cuts the score significantly close, what do we do? Would we put our starters back in to ensure that we get the much needed win???? Please give your thoughts
Have you not been watching? Dumbo, McCarthy keeps the starters in no matter what. When we had the blow out games, Dak was in until almost the bitter end. I was screaming for them to take the starters out but no they kept them in with a four score lead.
Don't expect any starters going out of this game. It is not going to be a roll over. Trust me, the division rivals always play tough.

JBS

Reaction score
It's like talking to my 5 year old nephew with all of the random questions. "Why is the sky blue?" "How come it's cold?" "What's that red button do?" "What are you doing?"
Hahahahaha what a brilliant post this is. Absolutely nailed it

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I would to see a situation where we're able to take our starters out of the game by the 3rd quarter. With that said, we will lose some fire power. In a situation where Washington cuts the score significantly close, what do we do? Would we put our starters back in to ensure that we get the much needed win???? Please give your thoughts
If the game was in doubt, yes the starters must go back in the game. We need this game!