The Cowboys had the third-worst graded offensive line performance in Week 1 by PFF

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
No way in hell replacing a starting RT should cause this, especially for one game. In other words, this tells me this unit may have some deeper issues. Either way, they better get it fixed coz TWO of the best DLs in the league sits right in the division. Trust me, they will show us any mercy.......lol.

aria

Reaction score
I imagine that will be one of the best D lines we face all season, along with Ramsey. It should be mostly smooth sailing from here with the occasional ripple.

Plankton

Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind is the change in position coaches. The Cowboys didn't adjust very well at all when Paul Alexander came in. It remains to be seen whether Joe Philbin is changing things from a technique standpoint, and how willing and able his charges are at implementing them.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I imagine that will be one of the best D lines we face all season, along with Ramsey. It should be mostly smooth sailing from here with the occasional ripple.

I don't even think that's the best d line we'll face. Donald is a beast but mind you we had no issues with that defensive line last season. This offensive line is going to have issues with anyone if that' show they are going to play.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind is the change in position coaches. The Cowboys didn't adjust very well at all when Paul Alexander came in. It remains to be seen whether Joe Philbin is changing things from a technique standpoint, and how willing and able his charges are at implementing them.
Yeah but the Cowboys weren't the only team changing offensive line coaches and technique.....I expect bumps and bruises but that wasn't lack of technique that looked like guys being overmatched.

RS12

Reaction score
Washington football team? Chase Young, Kerrigan, two strong DTs?

aria

Reaction score
I don't even think that's the best d line we'll face. Donald is a beast but mind you we had no issues with that defensive line last season. This offensive line is going to have issues with anyone if that' show they are going to play.
True about Donald last season but we won’t face another Donald. The Football Team may be problematic but I can’t think of too many more teams that will be that good on the front and have the best corner in the league.

cowboygo

Reaction score
There's 3 different guys playing on that offensive line from last year's game. Agree, they show up like that, we are in for a long year. At least we were still in the game. Unlie the Chaz Green debacle. It was still a winnable game, despite our O-Line woes.

aria

Reaction score
Washington football team? Chase Young, Kerrigan, two strong DTs?
Yeah, just mentioned them in the post above before I even read this. As I said, there are probably a few team but not many. Pitt could be another one.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
I didn't need them to confirm what my eyes saw. I always watch the offensive and defensive line play.