Twitter: The Cowboys have clinched a playoff berth

Beastsfromthenfceast

Reaction score
Enjoy your playoff appearance guys. The Commish has enacted his first commandment that "Jerry shall never enter the SB again" so his refs are shining up their hankies for insurance. No way this side of hell
that the boys beat GB.
This is what I thought about 4 weeks ago but with this defense , Kaaron Rodgers will be running for his life !

phildadon86

Reaction score
Enjoy your playoff appearance guys. The Commish has enacted his first commandment that "Jerry shall never enter the SB again" so his refs are shining up their hankies for insurance. No way this side of hell
that the boys beat GB.
You realize by saying “your” playoff appearance it makes it sound like you’re a fan of a different team right?

Jipper

Reaction score
Well, this is another box checked off and worthy of celebration especially after last year.

3..2..1....ok celebration over on to the next step of winning the division

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Just to think that back on the preseason, there was a portion of Cowboys fans spewing negativity and panicking about how the season was doomed or that the Cowboys would end up with a losing regular season record, all based off of losing some preseason games. :laugh:

I'm glad our team got in. Now what is important is trying to get the highest seed they can possibly get. But the most important thing is that they are in and anything can happen in the playoffs once a team is in. Go Cowboys!:flagwave::flagwave:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm disappointed the Cowboys didn't clinch the division before Christmas. :oops: