Twitter: The Cowboys have clinched a playoff berth

blueblood70

Reaction score
goal one,

win division, thats about all but in the bag,

goal two playoffs with a game at the end to rest players..that should happen regardless of seed.

2 goals accomplished.

already a good season,

next goal, win a playoff game....

LittleD

Reaction score
You realize by saying “your” playoff appearance it makes it sound like you’re a fan of a different team right?

Nope, never! I'm just pragmatic and have 25 years of frustration to weigh on my expectations. This team is not near the 90's Cowboys my friend.

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
got to get there to have a chance and that's achieved so let's celebrate success.

If someone said to you "I'll give you 10-4 each season for the next 5 years, then play out the slate and see what the payoffs give you", you'd bite their hand off EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I must admit to feeling torn a bit, the O isn't what it was at the start of the season and everyone wants to see points on the board, not a slog-fest but games can be won in many ways.

I genuinely believe we've as good a chance as anyone to win this, I really do. I'll even add, if our D remains at the level it's at and our O returns to early season form, I think we can roll any team comfortably. I know that's a big if but it's not out the question.

Let's buckle up and enjoy this as the team have played themselves into a really nice position.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Nope, never! I'm just pragmatic and have 25 years of frustration to weigh on my expectations. This team is not near the 90's Cowboys my friend.
Well. With the salary cap that’s not possible again. Lol. You realize that right?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Just pretend it's like an Amazon package that got delayed, it's already on the way and will get here but got lost at a warehouse in Washington

And better lost on the way than a porch pirate from philly stealing it
I hate when that happens. I want things delivered as advertised.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Tampa Bay & The LA Rams seem to be doing pretty well, right?
Didn’t the bucs just lose to the saints? Rams went all in this year. Next year they are in trouble salary cap wise lol. But sure. Great examples

LittleD

Reaction score
Didn’t the bucs just lose to the saints? Rams went all in this year. Next year they are in trouble salary cap wise lol. But sure. Great examples

What counts to Brady is winning in the SB which the Cowboys will sadly miss again. We didn't play that well for several games too. When push comes to shove, Rogers or Brady will beat us in the 4th qtr as usual. The cream always rises to the top.

phildadon86

Reaction score
What counts to Brady is winning in the SB which the Cowboys will sadly miss again. We didn't play that well for several games too. When push comes to shove, Rogers or Brady will beat us in the 4th qtr as usual. The cream always rises to the top.
So why watch?