RELEASED The Cowboys have waived linebacker Devin Harper

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I’d love to see us go get Kyzir White. He’d be a star on this defense and is just what we need.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Dumb. We need more lb not less. No idea why they just cut him. Idiotic.

rambo2

Reaction score
Was pretty clear yesterday this was going to be the way.

This team lost a draft pick from last year because they refused to add a backup C to the 53
Actually, they lost him because they are adding a backup center to the 53.

Carson

Reaction score
Actually, they lost him because they are adding a backup center to the 53.
Sorry. That was what I was trying to say.

They refused to add a C to the initial 53. So now the lose Harper trying to add a C to the 53

rambo2

Reaction score
Sorry. That was what I was trying to say.

They refused to add a C to the initial 53. So now the lose Harper trying to add a C to the 53
They would have lost a player regardless.

rambo2

Reaction score
Dumb. We need more lb not less. No idea why they just cut him. Idiotic.
I guess that you don't have a clue, but you call it idiotic. Hoffman had to be put on the 53 because he wasn't illegible for another call up. They still have the other linebacker that can be called up and Parsons can play linebacker as well.

rambo2

Reaction score
he must have sucked pretty badly. We need an LB badly but we release the next superstar. What's even more awesome is that he's so good we hope to keep him. You can't make this crap up.

Yep, last week they released me from work because I sucked at my job, but they are considering bringing me back to keep some other factory from hiring me.
Pretty sound logic.
You clearly don't understand how the roster works and the situation they are in.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Maybe he is to be waived and then PS and then called up next few games. Once our C returns to the lineup, someone else can go back to PS with Harper back to 53.

rambo2

Reaction score
Maybe he is to be waived and then PS and then called up next few games. Once our C returns to the lineup, someone else can go back to PS with Harper back to 53.
Harper got claimed by the Bengals. We still have the other linebacker on the practice squad who can come up.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
All our lb suck. You calling up players that suck? Better trade for lb soon.
Jefferson is similar to Harper. A STs guy that you probably aren't comfortable playing on defense. So you probably dont lose too much in that swap. But numbers-wise, the team is paper thin at the position.

rambo2

Reaction score
All our lb suck. You calling up players that suck? Better trade for lb soon.
They aren't trading for a linebacker. Jefferson replaces Harper. You still haven't told us your move after what you called idiotic.