1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

The Cowboys Just Lost the Best Defensive Player in the NFL

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by Aerolithe_Lion, Sep 3, 2019.

1. phildadon86

phildadon86 Well-Known Member

10,663 Messages
    14,938 Likes Received
    How did we lose him when a deal is imminent?

2. Aerolithe_Lion

Aerolithe_Lion Well-Known Member

4,487 Messages
    4,027 Likes Received
    How is a deal imminent when all sources say talks have fallen apart?

3. PA Cowboy Fan

PA Cowboy Fan Well-Known Member

20,851 Messages
    41,729 Likes Received
    Latest news is they've made progress again. Of course that can change in an instant as it has on the past.

Aerolithe_Lion likes this.
  4. ESisback

ESisback Well-Known Member

5,289 Messages
    5,316 Likes Received
    Eagle fans are always obsessed with ANYTHING with potential to weaken the Cowboys!

5. phildadon86

10,663 Messages
    14,938 Likes Received
    Talks fell apart? The last thing Robinson said was at 4 am about how they are closer on guaranteed and all that needs to change is the language of the deal. Go troll the Eagles board man

6. Future

Future Intramural Legend

25,107 Messages
    11,927 Likes Received
    Umm, you were using a 6-game sample, because that's the number of games he missed in 2017.

Your point is totally bogus. The biggest difference between 2015 and 2016 is having an actual NFL quarterback, and being dominant on 3rd down. Attributing that all to Zeke is dumb.

7. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

13,126 Messages
    9,308 Likes Received
    we lost who?? somebody get hurt? did I miss something? oh I see you are talking how EE helps OWN TOP and keeps the D off the field?, yes I agree it adds to his value, catching, blocking, running, and grinding out drives that tire the others teams D are all big factors on why zeke should get paid..

ActualCowboysFan likes this.
  8. silvrNblue

silvrNblue Well-Known Member

2,065 Messages
    1,665 Likes Received
    BINGO! One would have to be a blithering idiot to go out on the cash cow limb to pay a guy who in all respects has shown he is not mature enough to handle the small % he is paid now. What good will having THE highest paid RB do us, IF he is suspended for more of his boneheaded off field antics? I for one would NOT go out on that limb with this kid. He hasn't shown the common sense to stay out of trouble and off the front pages of every NFL paper to be due that. Like every other cowboy fan, I want to see him running in our back field, just not carrying 100 money bags with him.

9. phildadon86

10,663 Messages
    14,938 Likes Received

Fallen apart eh eagles fan?

10. Aerolithe_Lion

4,487 Messages
    4,027 Likes Received
    And what was the big difference between 2016 and 2017? Magic?

11. Aerolithe_Lion

4,487 Messages
    4,027 Likes Received
    LIterally says theres still issues. They only have 5 days, when those issues couldnt be ironed out in the last 30. I'm not saying it wont happen. But as of today, it hasnt happened, you're arguing semantics based on rumors. Zeke is not signed, that is the only fact here.

12. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

48,246 Messages
    49,313 Likes Received
    I give you credit for making your case analytically.

You are better poster than many that claim to be Cowboys fans, which is sad for us; although, some that claim to be Cowboys fans to collect likes are actually Eagles fans and live up there in the Philly home area.

13. zrinkill

zrinkill Troller of Trolls Zone Supporter

39,636 Messages
    12,445 Likes Received
    Can some mod put this troll thread where it belongs

RJ_MacReady and MCMetal69 like this.
  14. Ranching

Ranching Well-Known Member

26,515 Messages
    68,879 Likes Received
    Even I dont drink this early in the morning!!

15. Outlaw Heroes

Outlaw Heroes Well-Known Member

4,575 Messages
    4,615 Likes Received
    You seem terribly confused. First, you argue that our best defense in recent years was the 2017 version. Next you point out that 2017 was the year Zeke missed games. Finally, you conclude that Zeke is vital to fielding our best defense?

LOL. Eagles fans logic, I suppose.

16. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

48,246 Messages
    49,313 Likes Received
    Good counter!

17. Aerolithe_Lion

4,487 Messages
    4,027 Likes Received
    You missed the point, that's why you're confused. 2017 was your best defense as per ypp, the purest stat where you can remove most (not all) altering forces. But they didnt have the best full game stats because they were missing Zeke. Some of the best defenses in NFL history played on teams that won less than 10 games. That's not on the defense.

18. phildadon86

10,663 Messages
    14,938 Likes Received
    The fact is you said we lost him, then said talks have fallen apart and are now back peddling because you look like an idiot. Bryan Broaddus literally tweeted to charles robinson saying he heard the same thing. You are grasping at straws truing to stir up the bee hive as an eagles fan.

No where on the internet does it say "talks have fallen apart". The only fact here is that you have no idea what you are talking about. The cowboys havent lost anyone. And you are grasping and back peddling because you sound like a moron.

19. MCMetal69

MCMetal69 Well-Known Member

2,610 Messages
    3,575 Likes Received
    Why are you so "concerned" with Zeke's inevitable signing ? You should be soiling yourself that you've got a 40 year old journeyman backing up your brittle starting QB.......................................................Each season is its own animal ; the real games haven't even started yet and you're already drooling nonsensical codswallop.................................................The Cowboys have an improved D-Line and their LB duo which is the best in the NFL are going to be even better , while their wide receiver corps has also vastly improved ; more/better weapons ='s more points .

ActualCowboysFan likes this.
  20. Aerolithe_Lion

4,487 Messages
    4,027 Likes Received
    Is he a Dallas Cowboy or have you lost him? He's not in limbo, he's not signed. You may gain him sooner or later, but right now he's a void on your team, that's indisputable. What I said is accurate.

You don't need to resort to namecalling to make a proper argument, unless you're losing it.