The Cowboys Leave Themselves No Choice But To Hit On Their Draft Picks To Be Successful

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The pick doesn't have to be all world he just needs to be better than connor williams. I'd say job done.
It's a wash @ best....both penalty prone. And if it's equal....then your not getting better. And if you are not getting better using your #1 pick....then something is wrong.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a wash @ best....both penalty prone. And if it's equal....then your not getting better. And if you are not getting better using your #1 pick....then something is wrong.

Did Williams and his holding penalties get worse over time. Or did he always have that issue? I don't remember.
We know the lack of good play was always in question at times, then he had some good games also, but it seems this past year the penalties were a lot more than usual.

So if Smith can be coached up, and taught proper technique and footwork. This should be an improvement. However, as we all know how fans can be, rookie mistakes, and draft status, many on here will be worse on him than they were Williams. But can't blame them to a degree.

1st holding call...this guy sucks...
1st pancake block...this was a great pick....
:laugh:

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
the cowboys are in a really suck situation.
they have already selected an OT, which in perspective has potential but it is a boom or bust, I think many have to forget that the cowboys are going to be contenders this season, there is no way that will change, but I see a great opportunity for the cowboys to put together a good offensive line, Tyler Smith can be used as G, and right now Bernhard Raimann is still available, they have to do everything possible to go for him, if they select him they would already have a very good offense in the near future, opting for this to be Tyron Smith's last season, Dak must be protected, without that the team will not work, they need to seek another 2nd round, because there are still very good defenders available, but they cannot miss the opportunity to also take Bernhard Raimann, I think that if they select Bernhard, all the other picks could be defensive, they have a very good opportunity, I hope they will be enough smart enough to be able to make it possible