The Cowboys offense will be different with the Red Rooster

khiladi

Reaction score
Wow... just wow.. That was even worse than I imagined. I am not one who thought Dalton was going to be "better than Dak" but even I did not see this coming. He looked like pure trash for most of this game. People whining about how Dak misses throws and "doesn't lead the receiver" should be happy how Dalton led the receiver so well that the ball wen t right to the safety lurking inside. That's why I have repeatedly said that people talking about Dak not leading the receivers need to watch the All-22 so they can see that in most cases when Dak doesn't lead the receiver it's to keep the ball and the receiver out of harm's way. Dalton's alleged accuracy was on full display tonight.. I hope yall enjoyed it.

Oh my bad, Dak didn’t throw a pick 6 against the Giants with Zach Martin in the line-up?

khiladi

Reaction score
Where are you?

You up at 3 an asking where I am? Bruh , you that pressed that much to tear into me after Dalton’s FIRST game in an offense that has been catered to the bum for FIVE YEARS, including with 4-5 all-pro linemen, that is on the bench right now? And when Moore only called ONE play-action pass and completely abandoned the run and benched Zeke?

You Dak-stans a truly a wondrous bunch..

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
You up at 3 an asking where I am? Bruh , you that pressed that much to tear into me after Dalton’s FIRST game in an offense that has been catered to the bum for FIVE YEARS, including with 4-5 all-pro linemen, that is on the bench right now? And when Moore only called ONE play-action pass and completely abandoned the run and benched Zeke?

You Dak-stans a truly a wondrous bunch..

Hey man...I was just worried about your well-being. But considering your IQ, I knew you couldn't possibly figure out a way to off yourself successfully.

khiladi

Reaction score
Hey man...I was just worried about your well-being. But considering your IQ, I knew you couldn't possibly figure out a way to off yourself successfully.

So you were up at 3 am asking where I am? 3 am, for a guy you don’t even know on a football forum to boast.. And then you tried to retort with this nonsense after being called out for it... should I laugh or what?

Slick

Reaction score
Dalton could have done better, but it was as bas as people make it out to be. The 2nd INT was a garbage throw.......the first was egregious pass int call that was missed.

The O-line totally buckled, and the Zeke turnovers.....nothing left to say about those.

Couple of bad throws overall, but looking back it wasn't the worst QB start. That defense, is swiss cheese and the O-line collapses at the snap.

The season is still a goner, and they need to fully rebuild from scratch.