The Cowboys season ended today

Mannix

Reaction score
I said it after the AZ game, but 100% believe it now. We are now with 100% certainty NOT winning the division, so PLEASE stop trying to dream up far fetched scenarios in which we could do so. It's Wildcard time. And we do NOT have a clutch HC or QB capable of winning three (3) straight post season games against great teams....with at least 2...maybe 3 on the road. All hope ended today with Dak farting, falling down, and ONCE AGAIN failing with 4 shots at the SIX yard line. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Nexx

Reaction score
WE still have a shot. Eagles team took some hits today injury wise and Hurts knee seems to be a problem when he runs especially when Durance Armstrong can track him down.

49ers are on a 3 game losing streak. Anything can happen.
so you're counting on injuries and other teams being bad to give you hope? whatever happened to your team winning because they are good?

Yobwocs

Reaction score
If Detroit can roll thru their weak schedule, they might end up with the #1 seed.... meaning we might play them in Ford Field as the #5 seed. I like our chances.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
If Detroit can roll thru their weak schedule, they might end up with the #1 seed.... meaning we might play them in Ford Field as the #5 seed. I like our chances.
Are you saying we win our wildcard game?

wecasa

Reaction score
I said it after the AZ game, but 100% believe it now. We are now with 100% certainty NOT winning the division, so PLEASE stop trying to dream up far fetched scenarios in which we could do so. It's Wildcard time. And we do NOT have a clutch HC or QB capable of winning three (3) straight post season games against great teams....with at least 2...maybe 3 on the road. All hope ended today with Dak farting, falling down, and ONCE AGAIN failing with 4 shots at the SIX yard line. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Pack it in boys. Seasons over. This guy says so. No need to play it out. Just fold up the chairs and turn the lights out when you leave.