The Cowboys season ended today

djrbmm

Reaction score
I said it after the AZ game, but 100% believe it now. We are now with 100% certainty NOT winning the division, so PLEASE stop trying to dream up far fetched scenarios in which we could do so. It's Wildcard time. And we do NOT have a clutch HC or QB capable of winning three (3) straight post season games against great teams....with at least 2...maybe 3 on the road. All hope ended today with Dak farting, falling down, and ONCE AGAIN failing with 4 shots at the SIX yard line. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Far from over, not good, but far from over

StarGazer1

Reaction score
I think there is potential for a Dr. Pepper commercial in here somewhere.

CWR

Reaction score
WE still have a shot. Eagles team took some hits today injury wise and Hurts knee seems to be a problem when he runs especially when Durance Armstrong can track him down.

49ers are on a 3 game losing streak. Anything can happen.

You have to let them cry. Also let them blame the qb who was lights out. They have to go through the motions.

All and all it was an excellent game. We got tore up by the refs a bit, and missed winning by an inch here or there. That said we should beat them next game. They were fortunate to hold on.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I said it after the AZ game, but 100% believe it now. We are now with 100% certainty NOT winning the division, so PLEASE stop trying to dream up far fetched scenarios in which we could do so. It's Wildcard time. And we do NOT have a clutch HC or QB capable of winning three (3) straight post season games against great teams....with at least 2...maybe 3 on the road. All hope ended today with Dak farting, falling down, and ONCE AGAIN failing with 4 shots at the SIX yard line. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Then quit. Stop watching them. Stop posting here. Find another team or read a book.

I have watched this site go from spirited debate years ago to this whine fest by the hurt feeling fans.

If this is enough for you to be a quitter, then do it.

ICP

Reaction score
This season ended when Jimmy Johnson left, let that sink in......

Mannix

Reaction score
...mate, your watching to many Mannix re-runs...lol..

Gotta chill a bit on those. Try Adam-12 instead.
Reed is annoying and takes everything too personal....only seen him give one suspect a break. And that's because Malloy swayed him in that direction.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
At best a wild card trip to New Orleans- Seattle-Detroit-or SanFran...one and out once again.....

Coy

Reaction score
This post SUCKS but you ain’t wrong… this game was HUGE in order for this team to have a shot to get to the SB.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
we could have at the least tied the game if the quarterback had any awareness of where he is when he's on the field. He has to be the worst guy I've ever seen with the lack of field awareness. sheesh. Stevie Wonder could see and feel better than him.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Then quit. Stop watching them. Stop posting here. Find another team or read a book.

I have watched this site go from spirited debate years ago to this whine fest by the hurt feeling fans.

If this is enough for you to be a quitter, then do it.
Better worry about the team being a quitter. I think I've been doing pretty good the last 27 years. Unlike the Dallas Cowboys. I been here 27 years rooting for mediocrity. 27 years and counting.....

ESisback

Reaction score
So you’re calling it a season? No reason to watch games or post on the CZ, right? C’Ya!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
This post SUCKS but you ain’t wrong… this game was HUGE in order for this team to have a shot to get to the SB.
How can it suck if I'm right??? You saying truth sucks??? Just asking....

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
That’s maybe why he said 3 games. Our playoff road would be 1 easy game and three games against great teams. And there is zero chance this team can do that.
Don’t see many “ great” teams in the NFC. 49ers fans are in panic mode right now. And the Eagles don’t look “ great “ to me.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
So you’re calling it a season? No reason to watch games or post on the CZ, right? C’Ya!
You can wave your pom-poms. I can tell my version of the truth. By the way. I have 27 years of proof. What do you have??