The Cowboys season ended today

Rock423

Reaction score
I said it after the AZ game, but 100% believe it now. We are now with 100% certainty NOT winning the division, so PLEASE stop trying to dream up far fetched scenarios in which we could do so. It's Wildcard time. And we do NOT have a clutch HC or QB capable of winning three (3) straight post season games against great teams....with at least 2...maybe 3 on the road. All hope ended today with Dak farting, falling down, and ONCE AGAIN failing with 4 shots at the SIX yard line. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Welp. No need to play the remaining 9 games. See everyone for the Draft.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I said it after the AZ game, but 100% believe it now. We are now with 100% certainty NOT winning the division, so PLEASE stop trying to dream up far fetched scenarios in which we could do so. It's Wildcard time. And we do NOT have a clutch HC or QB capable of winning three (3) straight post season games against great teams....with at least 2...maybe 3 on the road. All hope ended today with Dak farting, falling down, and ONCE AGAIN failing with 4 shots at the SIX yard line. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Ok great. So you can now simply exit CZ until.... next year's draft? Cool :flagwave:

jsb357

Reaction score

The Cowboys season ended today​

yom.jpg

rambo2

Reaction score
A long way to go. It's not over.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
You can wave your pom-poms. I can tell my version of the truth. By the way. I have 27 years of proof. What do you have??
I've been watching since 67 and have seen 5 sb victories and I still don't take it too serious. It's just a game and great entertainment. I don't like my Boys to lose but again, it is, "just a game".

That said, I hope Philly's legs grow together. :laugh:

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
So try to...I'll wait. Go ahead and explain to me why I'm wrong.
Lol, how is anyone supposed to explain to someone how their argument is wrong when they are too lazy to make an argument?
Keep waiting.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What a moronic thread. The Cowboys bid for the division championship may have ended but I don't even believe that's true. Plenty of football is left to play. You don't have to win your division to get into the playoffs, you just have to qualify by getting a wild card seed. Then anything can happen. We have seen wild card teams get hot at that right time and win the Super Bowl.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
You are what you are at Thanksgiving. Dallas will likely be 8-3 when we finish eating dinner on 11/23.

This team has been erratic and had some terrible showings— Sunday wasn’t one of them.

The offense has definitely improved as the year has gone along. The NFC is wide open. Lots of football left to play.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Might as well just tank the season according to your logic.

Start Rush and Deuce, bench Micah.

Being on every practice squad player to the active roster and start all of them.

We’re 5-3.

The season isn’t even halfway complete.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It’s crazy how people act this way.

Very well could both be 9-3 next time we play in Dallas. We will win that game.

Eagles ultimately will win the East because their final 4 compared to our final 4. We would need to run the table against Buffalo, Miami, Detroit and Washington.

I can see that as they play KC, Buffalo, and SFO before they play us. Plus, they play Seattle after they play us. I could see them dropping all 3 of those games and losing to us as well. That'd put us at 10-3 following that game (assuming we beat all the teams we play, including Seattle), while they'd be at 9-4. If they lose to Seattle and sit at 9-5 and us at 11-3, then we could be in a situation to where we could have some insurance (mainly because our schedule gets harder after we play them,while their schedule gets super easy). Point being, the division race and the race for the 1 seed is far from over.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score

No different than last year our “best case” is winning one playoff game again. And honestly… that seems realistic based off this roster.

BEARCATSKLZ

Reaction score
so you're counting on injuries and other teams being bad to give you hope? whatever happened to your team winning because they are good?
Good teams lose to good teams... dumb comment... why watch the season if you have it all figured out NostraDUMBas$