News: The Cowboys wanted the cat before leaving

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The cat in question from Monday night’s game is part of a colony living in an underground tunnel...

--------------------

I am nicknaming the cat Morlock. I am changing it to Callisto The Morlock if it is a female.

[old X-Men nerd]
You wanna get nerdy?
My favorite story arc was Inferno.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Put me down for $1000 on the cat.

e8e00d10-953f-0132-443b-0ebc4eccb42f.gif
Can the Cat Clap ?
We have the best clapper in the NFL !

stiletto

Reaction score
how could you possibly hate a cat did you ever have one they have the coolest thing on earth

They make my throat close up, eyes water and sneeze a million times in a row followed by eventual death. I'd rather be bit by a Black Mamba....but I like this Black Cat..... :)

nobody

Reaction score
how could you possibly hate a cat did you ever have one they have the coolest thing on earth

I miss having a cat and like them very much, but I wouldn't own one again. I like breathing. Being allergic to them sucks.

But a lot of people hate them due to allergies to them.

stiletto

Reaction score
I miss having a cat and like them very much, but I wouldn't own one again. I like breathing. Being allergic to them sucks.

Exactly....I'd love to be bit by a venomous snake but I might die...same issue.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score

I have allergies to cats. I can have dogs but I find them smelly, disgusting, and messy.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You wanna get nerdy?
My favorite story arc was Inferno.
:thumbup:

That one is definitely in my top ten, maybe top five. I must take some time and re-think on it. My top two story arcs remain Dark Phoenix (Wolverine's infiltration of the Hellfire Club/Storm centering a HURRICANE over the island of Manhattan/X-Men versus the Shi'ar Royal Guard) and Age of Apocalypse (Apocalypse alone would have been legendary but adding his original alter-reality Horsemen? wow)

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I don't call that hating them. I call that not being able to be with them.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cat looked angry. I don’t see how he ran out there on his own.
I'm sure it was a feral cat. It's easy for them to get over fencing I bet he lives somewhere in the rafters dr. Howie good on the field though by security is beyond me