News: The Cowboys wanted the cat before leaving

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They make my throat close up, eyes water and sneeze a million times in a row followed by eventual death. I'd rather be bit by a Black Mamba....but I like this Black Cat..... :)
It's torture being allergic to anything I understand that. I just think cats are the coolest thing on this Earth.. They are so damn smart. I love big cats also cheetahs are my favorite

408Cowboy

Reaction score
:thumbup:

That one is definitely in my top ten, maybe top five. I must take some time and re-think on it. My top two story arcs remain Dark Phoenix (Wolverine's infiltration of the Hellfire Club/Storm centering a HURRICANE over the island of Manhattan/X-Men versus the Shi'ar Royal Guard) and Age of Apocalypse (Apocalypse alone would have been legendary but adding his original alter-reality Horsemen? wow)
Age of Apocalypse is my #1

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Age of Apocalypse is my #1
I could argue Dark Phoenix but there is no reason to say it cannot be number one. AoA is one of the best (if not THE best) comic book storylines regardless of publisher or era.

Holocaust remains for me one of the most evilly conceived and drawn characters I have ever come across. He is still my favorite Horseman in the comics, even over Wolverine.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3fszs0.jpg

The Bergen Record is a rag newspaper in North Jersey.
Fake Mews
:lmao:

Flamma

Reaction score
It's torture being allergic to anything I understand that. I just think cats are the coolest thing on this Earth.. They are so damn smart. I love big cats also cheetahs are my favorite

You have a better chance of surviving a cat sitting on your face while you sleep than being bit by any Mamba. But I get your point. :)

Flamma

Reaction score

I'm more of a dog person, but I have nothing bad to say about cats. Had a few, don't anymore, but they seem to gravitate to me for some odd reason.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm more of a dog person, but I have nothing bad to say about cats. Had a few, don't anymore, but they seem to gravitate to me for some odd reason.
I've had German Shepherds when I was a kid the dogs are so smart courage but I don't have the opportunity or the area to keep them any longer. In my opinion dogs need to run I have better luck with cats in my older age. I don't have a problem with either one I love all animals sometimes Better Than People LOL

Flamma

Reaction score
I've had German Shepherds when I was a kid the dogs are so smart courage but I don't have the opportunity or the area to keep them any longer. In my opinion dogs need to run I have better luck with cats in my older age. I don't have a problem with either one I love all animals sometimes Better Than People LOL

Sometimes better than people? Are you serious? 95% better than people. That's more than sometimes. They are loyal where it's hard to find the same in people. Especially those sneaky cats.

I've worked much of my life outside either collecting tolls or road maintenance. On many occasions a random cat would come out of nowhere and jump into my truck and hang out with me. My company truck. Not once, not on occasion, but multiple times. Is this normal? I once had a cat come into my booth while I was collecting tolls. He hung out in the back all day until I left. It's Bizarre. My wife once opened up the glove compartment of my car and asked me why I had a can of cat food in there. She asked because we don't have a cat. It was a bit hard to explain but I run into friendly cats all the time.

Sammy

Reaction score

Dogs don't care if your farts stink. Cats can get pretty judgemental and move away then scowl at me from across the room. Hurts my feelings. People? Fugetaboutit.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I've worked much of my life outside either collecting tolls or road maintenance. On many occasions a random cat would come out of nowhere and jump into my truck and hang out with me. My company truck. Not once, not on occasion, but multiple times. Is this normal?

I totally believe that they pick you, you don't pick them. I had two rescue cats before I met my wife and they basically demanded to go home with me when I went to the rescue center.

I also had a cat with a girlfriend that I lived with, it just showed up one day when I was deployed and kind of announced he was living there now. When we broke up we had joint custody for a while. When I would tell people that half would think I was nuts, the other half would totally get it.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sometimes better than people? Are you serious? 95% better than people. That's more than sometimes. They are loyal where it's hard to find the same in people. Especially those sneaky cats.

I've worked much of my life outside either collecting tolls or road maintenance. On many occasions a random cat would come out of nowhere and jump into my truck and hang out with me. My company truck. Not once, not on occasion, but multiple times. Is this normal? I once had a cat come into my booth while I was collecting tolls. He hung out in the back all day until I left. It's Bizarre. My wife once opened up the glove compartment of my car and asked me why I had a can of cat food in there. She asked because we don't have a cat. It was a bit hard to explain but I run into friendly cats all the time.
Cats are extremely intelligent and lovable yes it's normal they can smell your attitude your disposition it's crazy but yes they can. Cats you need to earn their trust. Dogs just give it up. I think cats are so freaking cool. But you're right way better than people LOL

Flamma

Reaction score
Cats are extremely intelligent and lovable yes it's normal they can smell your attitude your disposition it's crazy but yes they can. Cats you need to earn their trust. Dogs just give it up. I think cats are so freaking cool. But you're right way better than people LOL

I think you're right in regards to they sense something in people. Dogs are more suckers. Cats consider their approach. I firmly believe that as well.

shabazz

Reaction score
Dogs don't care if your farts stink. Cats can get pretty judgemental and move away then scowl at me from across the room. Hurts my feelings. People? Fugetaboutit.

Dogs better not care if you fart. When they break wind they clear the whole damn room out. My dog used to tear the asss out the frame pretty consistently

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I was in Bosnia in the Army in 1997. I was at a basecamp that was all tents and barbed wire, it was Camp McGovern but they called it MudGovern.

At one point we had a bunch of rats and the TF Commander requested like 50 Grand worth of rat poison. One of the locals brought in a cat instead. Problem solved.
A good cat is better than poison or traps, both of which are slow, and rats will wise up quick to.
When you put a rat killing cat in the area, the rats will actually vacate the area, and go elsewhere.
Not all cats are good at it though, feral cats would tend to be better at it, because they had to learn to hunt to survive, and they
actually like eating them.