The cupboard is bare and we need WRs

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Holy Moly.....this thing is headed south sooner than i thought. And this has just started so who knows what else is in store. I knew the passing offense was going to suffer enough that the primary receiver for Dak could be Schultz who would have his best stat year. And that is not good for Dallas. Well, this shows the short sightedness and ineptness of the FO. No surprise there.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
It's amazing how some of you guys don't like the front office, yet y'all think just like them. All you guys wanting flashy players reminds of Jerry wanted to draft Johnny Manziel.

Give out young but tough WR's, that we have in camp, a chance before you say we need a more flashy name.

plymkr

Reaction score
Hey, I know a dude who’s under the radar. He doesn’t have a lot of football experience but, he’s fast, hard to tackle, and he would come cheap.
giphy.gif
I don't know, he seems like a showboat. Do we really need another diva WR?

plymkr

Reaction score
Brown has had half a decade of chances....he sucks. Quit being a cheap azz and go get Beasley....problem solved.
Actually I would take Beasely now. Last week no but he knows the offense, has a comfort zone with Dak and could step in week 1 and help us.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We lose one receiver, that has not played one down for the team, and panic sets in. Look at the pretty little Cowboys.

cowboyec

Reaction score
no...it really isn't.
its probably the one group that is deep enough...numbers wise to absorb an injury like washington's.
opportunity for tj vasher or fehoko or noah brown to take a step up.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

BTW .....don't rule out a trade for perhaps a young player they were high on coming out of college but hasn't quite found his footing yet.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
OBJ tore his ACL in the SB. He's not going to help anyone until the back end of the season (probably the Rams).

We've been down the Hurns path before, and I'd prefer not to go down it again.

We're probably going to go with what we have, for better or worse. Just have to hope someone steps up while Washington and Gallup mend.
I'd give sanders and/or TY Hilton a look..why not just some protection with Vet presence for the young group?