The Dak Prescott love thread

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dak was solid tonight.

He is just missing too many plays still.

He didn’t turn the ball over. With some luck. Which was key.

If he could just make a couple more of the long plays when they are there. He would be ok....

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
He missed a lot of throws, but kept it together for the most part.

He's got to improve on release and seeing the field. He honestly might have made the game closer that it should've been.

But he did alright. A win is a win and he was part of it.

stiletto

Reaction score
Im going to tell you what...………..I have been Daks biggest supporter, but this game tonight was a prime example of how he just doesn't have it. Way too many Dakisms where he just makes the same lack of play which is typical for him.

I agree BUT he still made a couple throws that make you think "I can't give up on him" even though I really want to. Plus he has Amari now.. I am almost done though....he beat the Eagles at home when we were easily beatable. Let's talk after Thanksgiving I guess....

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
Big Dak fan, but he has to take a leap forward instead of all these steps backward.

No deep passes in two games (again), not seeing the field. All these short passes he is misfiring on.

Needs to step up his game like the Receivers, Linehan, Zeke, the O-line and Defense did tonight.

On a plus.. No turnovers tho.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Dak played great just like he did vs the Jags. He’s had two good games out of 9. He needs to do this weekly for me to change my tune.

His pocket presence is still cringeworthy. Spinning out of the pocket and turning his back on the defense instead of stepping up or sliding is a fundamental issue. He did that tonight several times. He also made some awful reads tonight. A more savvy QB would have produced more points.

But overall he played well tonight. Sadly I don’t expect it to last.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Thank you. Lol

with a QB coach he could be better, but damn Dak. lol damn.

RuiBScN.jpg

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Big Dak fan, but he has to take a leap forward instead of all these steps backward.

No deep passes in two games (again), not seeing the field. All these short passes he is misfiring on.

Needs to step up his game like the Receivers, Linehan, Zeke, the O-line and Defense did tonight.

On a plus.. No turnovers tho.

He threw for 270 and had a 103 rating.

cern

Reaction score
when he gets rid of the ball quickly,, he does well. when he holds it too long (still does) he screws up. needs to learn when best thing is just to throw the ball away. he's still a bit of an enigma, but the potential is there.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Im going to tell you what...………..I have been Daks biggest supporter, but this game tonight was a prime example of how he just doesn't have it. Way too many Dakisms where he just makes the same lack of play which is typical for him.
I truly, truly hate to agree. I do.
But I agree.