The Dak Prescott love thread

Brax

Reaction score
Dak came up big tonight. He owns Wince. I believe he's 4-1 vs Wince head to head...#WinceSauce

Call him whatever you want.

• Bus driver
  • Not worth the money
  • Inaccurate
  • Etc
  • Etc

Just make sure you also call him a winner.

In Dak I Trust.
The best pass Dak throws is the one he doesn't throw, his best quality is handing the ball to Zeke, Wentz is by far the better talent, Dak had all the support tonight and won, sad he still looks so bad on so many throws.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
The best pass Dak throws is the one he doesn't throw, his best quality is handing the ball to Zeke, Wentz is by far the better talent, Dak had all the support tonight and won, sad he still looks so bad on so many throws.

What're they saying on Eagleszone about the game?

Brax

Reaction score
When Collingsworth pointed out the pass to Gallup on the sideline he waited to throw it showed me how much he's been poorly coached. That's the problem. It's bad folks
somethings can not be taught, anticipation and awareness are 2 of them.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm as shocked as anyone. Dak drove the bus nicely. Ran when he had to.......kept the chains moving. He still can't hit a sideline route up the field, but he might not have to if Zeke can run like he did last night.

foofighters

Reaction score
I hope you slept well.
Actually I did. It always takes me a long time to wind down after night games. But, amazingly, I was out...thanks for your concern. Lol. Dak is serviceable. We just have to coach him to his potential and play to his strengths. It's more on coaching and the FO than it is him but he still had his issues last night.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Actually I did. It always takes me a long time to wind down after night games. But, amazingly, I was out...thanks for your concern. Lol. Dak is serviceable. We just have to coach him to his potential and play to his strengths. It's more on coaching and the FO than it is him but he still had his issues last night.
I appreciate your honest response. & to a certain degree, I agree. I obviously have a lot more in terms of faith in Dak than most but I also recognize that he has his fixable iissues. Yes. A coaching staff with a hair of player development prowess would really set him on a positive trajectory.

Right now, Dak is developing himself...

Last edited:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Im going to tell you what...………..I have been Daks biggest supporter, but this game tonight was a prime example of how he just doesn't have it. Way too many Dakisms where he just makes the same lack of play which is typical for him.

Still has to make a ton of improvements for sure. Some of his decisions had me :banghead:. But, I do give him credit. Like bouncing back from that big sack was huge in winning us the game

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The Skins are just holding our spot....

Since the Titans beat the Pats and we beat the Eagles, I think that places us squarely back in the saddle. We'll beat the Skins.

You like that logic? :laugh:

1jqcf8.jpg

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Congratulations to Dak. This was a signature win for him. This was the kind of game to bolster the argument for his future. Let’s hope the momentum carries over.

The argument against Dak is not that he isn't capable of playing like he did last night. The argument is that he can't or has not done it on a consistent basis. He has games like this one week but the week before he played like a dog. Good against j-ville and horrible against washington. He has to find a way to play consistently good. We literally don't know what we will get from him week to week and that is reflected in our record.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve been a Dak supporter since Day 1. He’s no Tom Brady but having said that, he has nothing to work with and an OL that had been playing average. I don’t expect miracles from the guy but he’s not nearly as bad as some have portrayed. Give the poor guy some weapons. At any rate, we’ll see.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The argument against Dak is not that he isn't capable of playing like he did last night. The argument is that he can't or has not done it on a consistent basis. He has games like this one week but the week before he played like a dog. Good against j-ville and horrible against washington. He has to find a way to play consistently good. We literally don't know what we will get from him week to week.
Would your argument not extend to the offensive strategists?. . As a matter of fact, shouldn't it start with them?