The Dak Prescott love thread

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Prescott played a good game. He had a couple bad throws and hesitated but if you point out every mistake a QB makes it will look worse than it is. I'm more concerned with pass protection. This O line is hanging by threads in that regard.
All Prescott needs is some surrounding help and he plays pretty good.

There were much worse things I would focus on.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Prescott played a good game. He had a couple bad throws and hesitated but if you point out every mistake a QB makes it will look worse than it is. I'm more concerned with pass protection. This O line is hanging by threads in that regard.
All Prescott needs is some surrounding help and he plays pretty good.

There were much worse things I would focus on.
Support the guy and he will pay dividends.

Aven8

Reaction score
Can anticipation be taught or is it an inherent character trait? I seriously dont know. I think it can be improved a bit but is somewhat innate within you.

Well his footwork was horrific and it has been all year. He's regressing. Clean that up and we will see.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Dak came up big tonight. He owns Wince. I believe he's 4-1 vs Wince head to head...#WinceSauce

Call him whatever you want.

• Bus driver
  • Not worth the money
  • Inaccurate
  • Etc
  • Etc

Just make sure you also call him a winner.

In Dak I Trust.
I thought he played average. He made some great throws but he missed some reads, missed Cooper deep more than once, threw late on a few and was inaccurate a couple of times to open guys. Yeah, they won, but field goals aside, this game should not have been a white knuckler in the 4th quarter. You just can't make those mistakes if you want to contend for championships.

I like Dak. Fantastic guy and great leader. How can anyone NOT want Dak Prescott to be the guy in Dallas? It's just, unless he starts seeing the plays that are there to be made and hitting more of those throws, I'm not sure he can win at the highest level.

Nexx

Reaction score
still wasnt accurate, still didnt read defenses correctly, pocket presence still sucks, has to have our running back run for 150+ and to go against 4th, 5th and 6th string corner backs to look respectable. A good QB blows out the eagles last night.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is the MAN!!!! Superbowl here we come baby!!!!:rolleyes:

P.S. Just imagine if we had a QB that the defenses respected back there.....Zeke would have 2500 yard season....

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Support the guy and he will pay dividends.
I get some of the criticism, but some fans are completely banana's, not factoring in his surroundings. It's odd.
There are a lot holding tight to him not being accurate, and not all his passes were but look at the highlight reel. There were some damn good throws.

Nexx

Reaction score
I get some of the criticism, but some fans are completely banana's, not factoring in his surroundings. It's odd.
There are a lot holding tight to him not being accurate, and not all his passes were but look at the highlight reel. There were some damn good throws.

if you are in the NFL you better have "some" damn good throws in you. I think Dak lovers have lowered their standards so much, that when he completes are few passes its exciting. Its pathetic!

Dre11

Reaction score
Im going to tell you what...………..I have been Daks biggest supporter, but this game tonight was a prime example of how he just doesn't have it. Way too many Dakisms where he just makes the same lack of play which is typical for him.

Once again, the guy is a 4th rounder in what should be either his 1st or second year. Yet he out gunned a #1 and has been available 3 seasons unlike said #1

Dre11

Reaction score
still wasnt accurate, still didnt read defenses correctly, pocket presence still sucks, has to have our running back run for 150+ and to go against 4th, 5th and 6th string corner backs to look respectable. A good QB blows out the eagles last night.

Stop pushing your agenda , he made big throws, and outgunned the Great Wentzy

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
I am a Dak guy but he is not yet what we thought he would be. His fundamentals are still awful which is kind of shocking. He certainly would benefit from a new coaching staff because the current one is not helping him.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He played "good" in the 2nd half because his RB rushed for 100 yards in that half.

Dak Prescott is a fraud. If you don't see it you don't know what you're talking about. It's just that simple.

Impostor,Parasite,inept, feeding off are other talents to keep his Job.....Fraud is correct but you know what they say ....every Dog sooner or later has his day and trust me this Fraud will be run out of town sooner than later....

Nexx

Reaction score
Stop pushing your agenda , he made big throws, and outgunned the Great Wentzy

I just speak the truth with no blinders on. I love my Cowboys and I am tired of this 23 years of crap we have had to watch. I can tell you right now Dak is not the one to lead us to a Super Bowl. I would rather cut him loose right now and find that QB then spend the next 5 to 8 years of being Dak'd.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I am a Dak guy but he is not yet what we thought he would be. His fundamentals are still awful which is kind of shocking. He certainly would benefit from a new coaching staff because the current one is not helping him.
What is the first thing a "good management team" does to prepare a draft pick for life in the NFL? They analyze his fundamentals and then, after they draft him, they go to work fixing said fundamentals if they deem them fixable. We have zero player development in our offensive coaching ranks where it pertains to the QB so I'm not shocked Dak is finding his way on his own.