*** The Dak Prescott Thread **merged**

noletime95

Reaction score
The season is over. But the next four games are meaningful for Dak. If he doesn’t start producing like an NFL QB without Zeke, I hope the Cowboy brass is willing to consider competition for Dak if he doesn’t finish the season strong. Lots of QBs in the draft and on the market.

noletime95

Reaction score
What has the coaching staff shown without Zeke? What adjustments they've made after halftime. I hope Prescott leaves and goes to a real coaching staff.

I’m fine with a new coach, just wondering if Dak is actually that good

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
The season is over. But the next four games are meaningful for Dak. If he doesn’t start producing like an NFL QB without Zeke, I hope the Cowboy brass is willing to consider competition for Dak if he doesn’t finish the season strong. Lots of QBs in the draft and on the market.

Maybe we can trade a 2nd round pick for Wentz. Oh, wait, this isn't last year's draft anymore. Never mind.

Sydla

Reaction score
Let's start with the obvious. Wentz is the better QB. Anyone who wants to argue otherwise is a just a homer, plain and simple.

That being said, I am not about to throw Prescott out with the trash. However, there is no chance in hell he should be allowed to be tainted by this coaching staff going forward. None.

If Jerry doesn't make a change, he gets what he deserves.