The Dak Sucks Thread **merged**

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
He got lucky the pass he put right in between the cb's numbers wasn't an interception. Overthrew guys including the wide open TE in the endzone. He wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination. But he was good enough to win THIS game. He hasn't proven anything yet until be can do it on a consistent basis, and this goes way back in to last year. So there. Prove it - every week, then maybe we're on to something. If he comes back with another garbage game against the Texans then we're back to square one again.
Great post

Blackrain

Reaction score
That's the most overly generic barstool theory I've heard..."when people do there (sic) jobs we can win."

How profound.

Greatest coach in football believes in it . football is generic many guys on barstools watching it believe in the theory . Ask anyone in Boston

Blackrain

Reaction score
He got lucky the pass he put right in between the cb's numbers wasn't an interception. Overthrew guys including the wide open TE in the endzone. He wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination. But he was good enough to win THIS game. He hasn't proven anything yet until be can do it on a consistent basis, and this goes way back in to last year. So there. Prove it - every week, then maybe we're on to something. If he comes back with another garbage game against the Texans then we're back to square one again.
Along with Dak playing well the whole offense has to do the same or atleast not give the game away in the redzone to have a chance .
Neither Dak nor Garrett is able to elevate the team above other people making critical mistakes . The only way this works is if everybody dose there job .

lostar2009

Reaction score
I am not a Dak hater I am a Dak critic. I will hand it to him today he found his ball sack and strapped it on but not sure how long it stays attached.

This is the game they took the cuffs off Dak. Like anyone else he was in a ruff patch and no one around him was helping. Just like today his WR's was dropping balls.

JDSmith

Reaction score
We may have to but say we finish 10 -6 there may not be a QB worth drafting or even 8-8 . We are famous for finding a way to not make the post season but win enough games to not draft well

Tragically, that is our MO under Garrett. It took Weeden and Cassell to get us up to Zeke.

jnday

Reaction score
Dak Sucks thread fell all the way to page 3 after 65 pages of Dak sucks

Now all you Jackwagons can eat some Crow How dose to taste to you want to be cowboy fans .

Dak dosent suck . His teammates need to do there jobs like I said before .
One game sure as heck don’t change my opinion. I expect more from a QB than one good game out of 20 starts. A NFL team can not consistently win with a QB that is so inconsistent.

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
Dak completed 2x 30ish yard passes, 3 incomplete over 20 yards(1 of which was over 30), 1 completion between 15-20 yards, 2 completions and 1 incomplete between 10-15 yards... everything else was inside of the 10. Dak threw 27 attempts. So about 18/27 attempts were less than 10 yards.

Ken

Reaction score
I am glad this thread exists...it shines like a beacon of idiocy for all to see.

:)

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dak completed 2x 30ish yard passes, 3 incomplete over 20 yards(1 of which was over 30), 1 completion between 15-20 yards, 2 completions and 1 incomplete between 10-15 yards... everything else was inside of the 10. Dak threw 27 attempts. So about 18/27 attempts were less than 10 yards.

What are those ratios compared to other offenses in the NFL?

Blackrain

Reaction score
One game sure as heck don’t change my opinion. I expect more from a QB than one good game out of 20 starts. A NFL team can not consistently win with a QB that is so inconsistent.

Not just the QB watch the game

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
We may have to but say we finish 10 -6 there may not be a QB worth drafting or even 8-8 . We are famous for finding a way to not make the post season but win enough games to not draft well
I saw Colin Herd breakdown how lucky we are as all of the bad teams do not need a QB. This will be the best chance for us to get that Oregon QB.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Yes Dak clearly has to be told to let it rip.

And Yes the scheme has to put him in the right situations.

Yes Dak is a system QB

BUT for all the resources put into the construction of the offense, it’s about time they found the SYSTEM that will make everything click.

Now it’s just a matter of if they’ll keep this system in place next week or if it will go back to the first half Carolina/whole game Seattle game plan.

Daks only chance of success is to watch this tape over and over and convince himself he’s allowed to be aggressive throwing the ball and the coaches convince themselves they don’t HAVE to take the clock below 10 every play.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
This is a dak thread not a Romo thread