The Dallas Cowboys Are NOT America's Team... The Commanders Are

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2325015 said:
Talk about not doing your homework.

1. Nate Newton is not currenty in jail.
2. Green Bay did lose a Super Bowl.
3. The Cowboys did not "take that term" America's Team. NFL Films created it and it is true so what's the problem?

I'm sure there are more falsehoods, but you get the point.

Its similar to the story I heard about Alex Rodriguez... I believe it was Tim McCarver or one of those talking heads that started calling him AROD and then Alex trademarked it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The article has far less to do with hating the Dallas Cowboys as it is to do with envying the franchise. If you 'hate' something or someone, you generally dislike anything associated with it/them.

Nope. This has more to do with envy than hate. The author envies the moniker "America's Team", which has been ingrained for decades into not only the American peoples' consciousness, but into people's minds worldwide. Instead of creating something that is equal to or better than "America's Team" to associate with the Washington Commanders, he attempts to steal it by arguing that the label, "Isn't good enough for that OTHER team, BUT it is good enough for MY team."

Talk about having zero imagination and broadcasting your writer's block to the world. A fifth grader could have done better. Someone put this guy in touch with Jeff Foxsworthy (sp?). Jeff can also use fresh [strike]idiots[/strike] talent for his show. Pathetic.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DallasEast;2325595 said:
The article has far less to do with hating the Dallas Cowboys as it is to do with envying the franchise. If you 'hate' something or someone, you generally dislike anything associated with it/them.

Nope. This has more to do with envy than hate. The author envies the moniker "America's Team", which has been ingrained for decades into not only the American peoples' consciousness, but into people's minds worldwide. Instead of creating something that is equal to or better than "America's Team" to associate with the Washington Commanders, he attempts to steal it by arguing that the label, "Isn't good enough for that OTHER team, BUT it is good enough for MY team."

Talk about having zero imagination and broadcasting your writer's block to the world. A fifth grader could have done better. Someone put this guy in touch with Jeff Foxsworthy (sp?). Jeff can also use fresh [strike]idiots[/strike] talent for his show. Pathetic.

Yeah but he could have atleast used "the google" and tried to come off legit? :lmao2:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YoMick;2325657 said:
Yeah but he could have atleast used "the google" and tried to come off legit? :lmao2:
Don't tempt him. He'll try and associate Google with the Commanders next! :laugh2: