The Dallas Cowboys Minicamp Standouts + Dan Quinn & George Edwards Input|

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Main issue was everyone quit on the team . . . everyone except Dalton . . . But He wasn't here when the team gave up on Garret . . . its an ongoing Organizational Philosophy . . . because they are all DIVAS

They all Blow Smoke up each others ***

everyone quit? No I don't think so they would not have remained in the race through week 17/. Teams quitting do not win 3 of the last 4 games of the season, hell we had people here are pissed because Dallas did not just tank the season and now you tell me they quit? lol

NotForLong

Reaction score
everyone quit? No I don't think so they would not have remained in the race through week 17/. Teams quitting do not win 3 of the last 4 games of the season, hell we had people here are pissed because Dallas did not just tank the season and now you tell me they quit? lol
I keep hearing How terrible the team was. . . The O Line was horrendous. The interior D Line was a revolving door and our LB's couldn't contain anyone. . . Zeke packed it in . .

Who was the one that kept us competitive?. . . Who

Of Course our 3 weapons were always in the game but who fought through all that . . . each one has been used to explain away the disadvantage Dak has had to endure.

Dalton over came each and everyone to have respectable numbers and an amazing W -L record after taking a cheap shot that none defended.

No one wanted Dalton to succeed in 2020 America and even when he did No one wants to acknowledge it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I keep hearing How terrible the team was. . . The O Line was horrendous. The interior D Line was a revolving door and our LB's couldn't contain anyone. . . Zeke packed it in . .

Of Course our 3 weapons were always in the game but who fought through all that . . . each one has been used to explain away the disadvantage Dak has had to endure.

Dalton over came each and everyone to have respectable numbers and an amazing W -L record after taking a cheap shot that none defended.

No one wanted Dalton to succeed in 2020 America and even when he did No one wants to acknowledge it.

Teams who quit do not win 3 of the last 4. Yes overall injuries and poor play resulted in a poor record but quitting? No they didn't. This is board makes me laugh during the 3 game winning streak at the end of the season many were upset because Dallas did not tank the remaining of the season and now I'm told they quit? which one is it? LOL

NotForLong

Reaction score
Teams who quit do not win 3 of the last 4. Yes overall injuries and poor play resulted in a poor record but quitting? No they didn't. This is board makes me laugh during the 3 game winning streak at the end of the season many were upset because Dallas did not tank the remaining of the season and now I'm told they quit? which one is it? LOL
Ok ill say it this way . . if not for Dalton there would have been no 3 game winning streak . . . Dalton was playing for His next Contract . . . which thankfully He was awarded inspite of the National Media Dak social warriors continuing to drag His Name and rep through the Mud in order to Justify Dak.

Dak getting paid became a National emergency in 2020 amongst a lot of Prince Pauls

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Ok ill say it this way . . if not for Dalton there would have been no 3 game winning streak . . . Dalton was playing for His next Contract . . . which thankfully He was awarded inspite of the National Media Dak social warriors continuing to drag His Name and rep through the Mud in order to Justify Dak.

Dak getting paid became a National emergency in 2020 amongst a lot of Prince Pauls

I have nothing against Dalton, I think any QB behind that Oline was in a no win situation. You are going on about Dalton I was glad we brought him in. However the team did not quit. Heading into this year damn right I am happy to have Dak back in the lineup and yes I think he is better QB than Dalton but I never once blamed Dalton for last season.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I have nothing against Dalton, I think any QB behind that Oline was in a no win situation. You are going on about Dalton I was glad we brought him in. However the team did not quit. Heading into this year damn right I am happy to have Dak back in the lineup and yes I think he is better QB than Dalton but I never once blamed Dalton for last season.
I am just pointing out what I saw. . . This team did it against Garret . . . they quit on him . . . to me it felt like the team quit on Dalton, which was emphasized by the way the team abandoned him on the field.

The Dak contract negotiations were a disaster for the last 3 years . . . everything Jerry could do wrong He did. . . Dak should have had his contract and should have been secured . . . If Dalton succeeded it would have had a direct effect on Daks contract.

If things were done correctly with Dak then Walton would have been nothing more then A great insurance piece . . . instead he was a direct threat to everyone's Favorite Cowboy

Zeke giving up set a tone across the team

As far as you thinking this way . . . that says you are open minded and Dont buy into the National narrative.

That's how great having this 3 wr are. . . they weren't giving up because they are all competing for their own carears.

Lamb is trying to make an impression . . . Gallup is playing for His Next Contract from His Next team. . . and Amari is Amari

Having said that there is No way Dak has any success with that team . . . he would have looked terrible. . . because as great as he is he is not a pocket QB. With that Line he would have been scrambling for His Life.

Question:

Can he still Scramble? If not what can he do . . . because moving out of the pocket is his signature play

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I am just pointing out what I saw. . . This team did it against Garret . . . they quit on him . . . to me it felt like the team quit on Dalton, which was emphasized by the way the team abandoned him on the field.

The Dak contract negotiations were a disaster for the last 3 years . . . everything Jerry could do wrong He did. . . Dak should have had his contract and should have been secured . . . If Dalton succeeded it would have had a direct effect on Daks contract.

If things were done correctly with Dak then Walton would have been nothing more then A great insurance piece . . . instead he was a direct threat to everyone's Favorite Cowboy

Zeke giving up set a tone across the team

As far as you thinking this way . . . that says you are open minded and Dont buy into the National narrative.

That's how great having this 3 wr are. . . they weren't giving up because they are all competing for their own carears.

Lamb is trying to make an impression . . . Gallup is playing for His Next Contract from His Next team. . . and Amari is Amari

Having said that there is No way Dak has any success with that team . . . he would have looked terrible. . . because as great as he is he is not a pocket QB. With that Line he would have been scrambling for His Life.

Question:

Can he still Scramble? If not what can he do . . . because moving out of the pocket is his signature play

Well all of that is your opinion nothing more. As for Dak I don't what the results would have been since it did not happen that way. Great thing about hypotheticals is it always ends the way the person making them wants it to end. Fact is you nor I know what the results for the team and for Dak would have been had he not been injured. As for his future, from what I have seen he is moving very good given it has been 7 months and he is continuing to put in the work to get himself ready.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Dalton sucked. Sucked starting off and got better as the season went on.People tried to hype him up to be more than what he was. He was a serviceable backup but anyone serious about winning is not starting Dalton.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Well all of that is your opinion nothing more. As for Dak I don't what the results would have been since it did not happen that way. Great thing about hypotheticals is it always ends the way the person making them wants it to end. Fact is you nor I know what the results for the team and for Dak would have been had he not been injured. As for his future, from what I have seen he is moving very good given it has been 7 months and he is continuing to put in the work to get himself ready.
This is not a correct statement. . . while it is my opinion it is an educated guess based on the carear of Dak.

But I will not argue . . . if you refuse to admit the possibility that is neither here nor there.

You are posting the latest Hope Springs Eternal over Dak. . .

Here is My Wish since that is all you offer.

I wish this injury causes him to stop scrambling and become a Pocket Passer. . . . with these 3 Wrs Timing and proper placement is all that is needed. . . which Dalton demonstrated

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dalton sucked. Sucked starting off and got better as the season went on.People tried to hype him up to be more than what he was. He was a serviceable backup but anyone serious about winning is not starting Dalton.
really? Then How do you explain the success this team had inspite of the Mess this team was as a whole?

8FOR!3

Reaction score
****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE*** is great lol. Wrote for him on a website last year. He's a good dude and always has an interesting perspective with Dallas.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This is not a correct statement. . . while it is my opinion it is an educated guess based on the carear of Dak.

But I will not argue . . . if you refuse to admit the possibility that is neither here nor there.

You are posting the latest Hope Springs Eternal over Dak. . .

Here is My Wish since that is all you offer.

I wish this injury causes him to stop scrambling and become a Pocket Passer. . . . with these 3 Wrs Timing and proper placement is all that is needed. . . which Dalton demonstrated

It is educated? lol OK. I pretty much a realist and know damn well hypotheticals do not mean a damn thing and tend to be more in the eyes of the person making them. As for Dak yes I believe in him as much as I believed in Romo. As for your last statement I expect Dak to work from the pocket and still have the ability to get out of the pocket and make plays as things break down around him. All I want to see is him using better judgement of getting the most yards he can then slide or get out of bounds.

NotForLong

Reaction score
It is educated? lol OK. I pretty much a realist and know damn well hypotheticals do not mean a damn thing and tend to be more in the eyes of the person making them. As for Dak yes I believe in him as much as I believed in Romo. As for your last statement I expect Dak to work from the pocket and still have the ability to get out of the pocket and make plays as things break down around him. All I want to see is him using better judgement of getting the most yards he can then slide or get out of bounds.

ed·u·cat·ed guess
noun
  1. a guess based on knowledge and experience and therefore likely to be correct.
    "a prognosis can necessarily be only an educated guess"

a guess that is made using judgment and a particular level of knowledge and is therefore more likely to be correct

Doomsday101

Reaction score
ed·u·cat·ed guess
noun
  1. a guess based on knowledge and experience and therefore likely to be correct.
    "a prognosis can necessarily be only an educated guess"

a guess that is made using judgment and a particular level of knowledge and is therefore more likely to be correct

I know what is means. No you just gave your opinion on a situation. It makes it your opinion, nothing more. You may think very highly of your own opinion does not mean others do. what experience? what knowledge? you make claims nothin more. You may impress the hell out of yourself but that is about it.

NotForLong

Reaction score
He’s a Dak Stan and was threatened by the thought of Dalton showing up Dak.
Of course He is . . . and in spite of it All Dalton showed up it cannot be denied . . . yet it is . . sad sad state of affairs this Country is in . . .

Truth is relative and stubborn people maintain an agenda . . . and then project upon others.

I feel it is poetic Justice that AMERICAS TEAM has been faced with The Dak Question and I feel it was appropriate it all came to ahead in 2020. . .

Poetic Justice . . . because e in the End no matter what God you serve He dont like the ugly and the ugly is the Father if Lies

NotForLong

Reaction score
I know what is means. No you just gave your opinion (GUESS) on a situation. It makes it your opinion(GUESS), nothing more. You may think very highly of your own opinion (GUESS)does not mean others do. what experience? what knowledge? you make claims(GUESS) nothin more. You may impress the hell out of yourself but that is about it.
There Fixed it.

You ask What Experience? What Knowledge?

I have watched every game Dak has played as a Pro.

I base my opinion based on my experience of watching the last 30 years of football . .

That's Knowledge.

If you are a Fan and have been a member of this Site then you know the arguments and excuses given for every time Dak was not able to succeed based on that History I gave my educated Guess.

Opinion yes. . . all guesses are but I came upon my guess based on Facts.

I will not argue further.

But do not attack my intelligence or my intentions.

I have had high hopes for Quincy Carter and Hutchinson and again I will begin with hope for Dak.

I hope He will give up scrambling and focus on developing into a pocket QB.

Otherwise it will just be more Failure for the Cowboys Franchise

Doomsday101

Reaction score
There Fixed it.

You ask What Experience? What Knowledge?

I have watched every game Dak has played as a Pro.

I base my opinion based on my experience of watching the last 30 years of football . .

That's Knowledge.

If you are a Fan and have been a member of this Site then you know the arguments and excuses given for every time Dak was not able to succeed based on that History I gave my educated Guess.

Opinion yes. . . all guesses are but I came upon my guess based on Facts.

I will not argue further.

But do not attack my intelligence or my intentions.

I have had high hopes for Quincy Carter and Hutchinson and again I will begin with hope for Dak.

I hope He will give up scrambling and focus on developing into a pocket QB.

Otherwise it will just be more Failure for the Cowboys Franchise

as has most of us watched Dak through his pro career, hell some of us watched him at the college level and that means what? Not a damn thing. You have your own views and opinion which is fine. You say yours is based on facts or your own bias?