The Dallas Cowboys running back no one is talking about

Dre11

Reaction score
Haha seems you keep dancing around the bush so much you have forgot what started this entire thing. Start from page one and reread what was said, funny you talk about comprehension but yet it something you have failed at in this discussion

Dre11

Reaction score
Haha seems you keep dancing around the bush so much you have forgot what started this entire thing. Start from page one and reread what was said, funny you talk about comprehension but yet it something you have failed at in this discussion

Lol......so you want to eat some crow. Seems like the Boys like Williams....lol

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Lol......so you want to eat some crow. Seems like the Boys like Williams....lol
You again have missed the entire point of everything I posted. Nothing I have commented on is wrong but you continue to live in your fantasy world

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Welp, released before the first preseason game. I guess we can lock this up :lmao2:

Eat crow on what? As I said, since you can't comprehend, nobody said he was, also I said you weren't going out on a limb with saying he wouldn't make the team. So I don't know what hollow victory you're claiming....lol

You have to admit that it's a bit comical that he was released right after this thread was created...

They didn't want to miss out on signing Saint Fleur and Kirven...

More comedy that they re-signed him.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You have to admit that it's a bit comical that he was released right after this thread was created...

They didn't want to miss out on signing Saint Fleur and Kirven...

More comedy that they re-signed him.

Who knows, maybe he was just released long enough to take a look at a couple of other players, and once they decided which they preferred to keep they released one and brought Williams back. Or maybe one of the RBs needed for TC is hurt or has another issue of some kind and they felt they needed another body at the position. These are all just minor moves intended to have the players needed for TC.

kskboys

Reaction score
Who knows, maybe he was just released long enough to take a look at a couple of other players, and once they decided which they preferred to keep they released one and brought Williams back. Or maybe one of the RBs needed for TC is hurt or has another issue of some kind and they felt they needed another body at the position. These are all just minor moves intended to have the players needed for TC.
Yup. Simple roster churning. Basically speaking, it really doesn't matter because we don't have room for him, unless like everyone gets hurt.