The Dallas Cowboys running back no one is talking about

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Nobody said he would make it, hence him being a sleeper, but if someone who's out there is talking about the good things he's doing, who are you to say he's not doing good things, when all you can do is read. It also doesn't mean you know jack, saying a long shot won't make is really going out on a limb and illustrates your deep football knowledge.....lol
First you don't know if I was it or was there at camp. Second I stated the depth chart which Dallas has provided. Third I said he fumbled in a drill and Zeke cussed him out. Now if you go back and read what I first commented on instead of jumping in a conversation in which you haven't a clue about what's going on than this would be different.

Dre11

Reaction score
First you don't know if I was it or was there at camp. Second I stated the depth chart which Dallas has provided. Third I said he fumbled in a drill and Zeke cussed him out. Now if you go back and read what I first commented on instead of jumping in a conversation in which you haven't a clue about what's going on than this would be different.

first of all, you're not there or weren't there, second, depth charts this time of year are useless, third you insinuated that him fumbling 1 ball is some huge issue, and use to discredit what was being said about him. Next, "YOU" made the claim he wasn't going to make the team, as if that was some indication you know what is happening.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Well if dallas is keeping 4 rbs that's zeke and rod and guessing austin will be listed as rb. Room for one more.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
first of all, you're not there or weren't there, second, depth charts this time of year are useless, third you insinuated that him fumbling 1 ball is some huge issue, and use to discredit what was being said about him. Next, "YOU" made the claim he wasn't going to make the team, as if that was some indication you know what is happening.
I was at training camp, I live a couple hours from oxnard so another fail on your part. Perhaps you should go back to the beginning and try comprehending the conversation so you don't look like such a fool.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Well, somebody has to carry the ball in the final exhibition game.

Dre11

Reaction score
I was at training camp, I live a couple hours from oxnard so another fail on your part. Perhaps you should go back to the beginning and try comprehending the conversation so you don't look like such a fool.

:rolleyes:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
He's almost the size of Emmitt and much faster. He's allegedly stronger with more quicks and wiggle. He plays STs. He has a chance.

A very good fun fact, kids!
Stronger. He has a chance with the quicks and wiggles!!!!
Could not agree more!
I will watch this fellah, old Roy, hope he is a diamond in the rough.
Scads of delight, hairy guy.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
But the one real wildcard among this running back group is Trey Williams. The former Texas A&M star went undrafted back in 2015. The Cowboys actually picked him up off the Washington Commanders practice squad towards the end of his rookie season. But he would spend less than a month in Dallas before being waived.

Since then, Williams has bounced around the league playing for the New England Patriots, the Indianapolis Colts, the Miami Dolphins, and the Pittsburgh Steelers. He also had a stint with the Toronto Argonauts of the CFL.

Last November, Williams was signed to the Cowboys practice squad. He was then inked to a reserve/future contract in January. Williams has been impressive this offseason as both a running back and on special teams. Showing a good combination of his 4.49 speed and power at only 5-foot-7, 200 pounds, the native of Houston appears to have an edge over both Jackson and Scarbrough.

https://thelandryhat.com/2018/07/28/dallas-cowboys-running-back-no-talking/

Williams and Scarborough will battle it out for the 3'rd RB spot. The winner? The one that plays better on ST's. The two starting RB's are set with Zeke and Smith, Olawale @ FB. Williams and Scarborough battle it out over the spoils

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Williams just got cut, you still think he going to make the team or you want to eat some crow

Dre11

Reaction score
Williams just got cut, you still think he going to make the team or you want to eat some crow

Eat crow on what? As I said, since you can't comprehend, nobody said he was, also I said you weren't going out on a limb with saying he wouldn't make the team. So I don't know what hollow victory you're claiming....lol

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Eat crow on what? As I said, since you can't comprehend, nobody said he was, also I said you weren't going out on a limb with saying he wouldn't make the team. So I don't know what hollow victory you're claiming....lol
Figures it would go right over your head. Having too much pride can be a terrible thing

Dre11

Reaction score
Figures it would go right over your head. Having too much pride can be a terrible thing

Comprehension is your friend. Chase your victory, everyone wins when they're playing by themselves...lol

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
PSF. That means Practice Squad Floater.

Not a bad job. Don't those guys get around half of NFL minimum? That would mean like 300 grand/year. Hades, I'd fumble a couple times on purpose so I could play checkers on the PS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got me curious so I Googled. Minimum is $7200 per week, so roughly $122k per season. Still not a bad gig though.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Comprehension is your friend. Chase your victory, everyone wins when they're playing by themselves...lol
Haha seems you keep dancing around the bush so much you have forgot what started this entire thing. Start from page one and reread what was said, funny you talk about comprehension but yet it something you have failed at in this discussion