The Dallas Jerrys

Blake

Reaction score
Uh...yes X I am well aware of that factoid.

This is all I heard too.

i-like-turtles.gif

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How bout a little joke...”Jerry is changing the name of the team to the ‘Jones-CowBoys’ but is agonizing over how and when to announce it.”

slick325

Reaction score
If Jerry is Pablo Escobar, what would Will McClay be?

Carlos Ledher or the Ochoa brothers? Not sure since although paid well and clearly growing in power, McClay lacks the last name Jones so it is meaningless. Smh...

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was talking with a friend of mine a couple of days ago, laughingly discussing the embarrassing way the Cowboys are being run by the Jones Family Cartel.

My friend went on to to say something many of my friends and family have said for years- Just make the official team name, “The Jerry Jones Cowboys”. Or maybe better, “The Dallas Jerrys”.

Why not? This team has for decades been run less like a professional football team seeking a championship and more like a country club seeking only “family” members to run it. Just plug Jerry’s ugly mug on the side of each side of the helmet.

Maybe we should all stop pretending we have anything resembling a normal NFL franchise that has a realistic chance to compete. If so,I would like the name of my favorite team to be preserved and whatever this crazy dysfunctional circus occupying the Star in Frisco should just be called “The Jerrys”.

haze baby-----Hmm...the Dallas "Jerry's"....i guess it has a ring to it?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Carlos Ledher or the Ochoa brothers? Not sure since although paid well and clearly growing in power, McClay lacks the last name Jones so it is meaningless. Smh...
slick---- bob haze said....lets change name of Dallas Cowboys to the Dallas Jerry's.....i still cannot explain how we being 1st in offensive yardage and 10th in defense and i think 4th in points per game....could only muster 8-8?

we totally lacked any "clutch factor" this year...before this year...Dak since coming into the league was #1 in coming from behind wins....he was clutch...total zip this year?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They haven't been the Cowboys for 13 years.
I have suggested the exact same thing.

i must say....this year was the most totally embarrassing output from Cowboys...we had riches in talent.....and underperformed against every team that was any good except Rams....it changed my outlook of cowboys

now i wait for anything that can go wrong to go wrong

NotForLong

Reaction score
I was talking with a friend of mine a couple of days ago, laughingly discussing the embarrassing way the Cowboys are being run by the Jones Family Cartel.

My friend went on to to say something many of my friends and family have said for years- Just make the official team name, “The Jerry Jones Cowboys”. Or maybe better, “The Dallas Jerrys”.

Why not? This team has for decades been run less like a professional football team seeking a championship and more like a country club seeking only “family” members to run it. Just plug Jerry’s ugly mug on the side of each side of the helmet.

Maybe we should all stop pretending we have anything resembling a normal NFL franchise that has a realistic chance to compete. If so,I would like the name of my favorite team to be preserved and whatever this crazy dysfunctional circus occupying the Star in Frisco should just be called “The Jerrys”.

The more that time passes & the more obvious that it becomes that 2016 was "The Year" for the Cowboys. And it is glaringly obvious the Pro Bowl Veteran QB (the one that understands football so well, that as an announcer he is able to predict the plays of the teams he is giving commentary on) was the obvious choice to WIN said Title.

But the Choice of handing the Reigns over to the Glorified Rookie was obviously the choice of Jerry Jones for his "The Dallas Jerry's"

The Reasons being twofold
1) Romo was a walking cripple & the next hit would kill him
Or.
2) can't mess with Chemistry besides "The Dallas Jerry's" had outsmarted every body by getting the beast of the NFL & a Franchise QB. (Jerry enjoyed out smarting Philly especially. They had to trade up to get a QB while Dallas took the best player in that Draft and still got Dak)

(Both of this irrational & idiotically arguments were perpetrated by Mr. COWBOY FAN himself Skip Bayless & cosigned bBethe Dallas Jerry's Fans everywhere)

The "Dallas Jerry's" were like ,Romo who?

Forget him We are moving on. . . but that's what you get with an Owner GM Dictator but not a bright football mind.

Jerry covets championships but with everything in place in 2016, he failed to go for the throat. He wanted his cake & eat it to, He got caught up in the Kool Aid. Jerry forgot why Dak was a 4th rd pick (TRY HARD WITH LIMITED QB TALENT). Jerry bailed on an option for an immediate championship in exchange for the possibility of a Future "Dynasty"

That was 2016 and this is 2020. This team has been totally ripped apart . Anyone and everyone that could be blamed for Dak's failings as a QB are long gone and that includes everyone currently on the team (Dez, T-Will, Beasley, Cooper Gallop Cobb Zeke all of them accused of Dropsies . . . but whose throwing the ball, the common denominator)

(Beasley says hi from Buffalo)

Sorry there are no championships on the horizon. And the Heart and Soul of this team the offensive Line are wearing down and after the league figured out Dak & 3 years of bashing his head into 8 man walls even Zeke is wearing down.

Now the Fraud of a QB wants 40 million.

My Question is this?

Could I be consider a fan of the Dallas Cowboys or the "Dallas Jerry's"

For me I bleed Silver & Blue but you Dak Slobbers ain't nothing but

"Jerry's Cowboys"

I understand Jerry trying to rectify the biggest Sports Blunder in the last 4 years (and maybe ever) to save face, because Jerry needs to continue to force a square peg into a round hole.

But why are Dak Slobberers delusional? Because they think like Jerry.

Dak Slobberers are JERRY'$ COWBOY$.

Don't have a clue about football

Last edited: