The Dallas Jerrys

Swanny

Reaction score
Jerry has his Dallas Jerry's making more money than any sports franchise on this planet... Money unfortunately for us scum fans is the most important thing in business. Again unfortunately for us the Dallas Cowboys is a business. Jerry has his haters and his fans wrapped around his finger and he knows it. It will continue to be the Dallas Jerry's until fans do something about it. Until then Jerry is doing exactly what he should be doing, swimming in money

CB61

Reaction score
I was talking with a friend of mine a couple of days ago, laughingly discussing the embarrassing way the Cowboys are being run by the Jones Family Cartel.

My friend went on to to say something many of my friends and family have said for years- Just make the official team name, “The Jerry Jones Cowboys”. Or maybe better, “The Dallas Jerrys”.

Why not? This team has for decades been run less like a professional football team seeking a championship and more like a country club seeking only “family” members to run it. Just plug Jerry’s ugly mug on the side of each side of the helmet.

Maybe we should all stop pretending we have anything resembling a normal NFL franchise that has a realistic chance to compete. If so,I would like the name of my favorite team to be preserved and whatever this crazy dysfunctional circus occupying the Star in Frisco should just be called “The Jerrys”.
Please I would lose my lunch watching it on TV LOL

CB61

Reaction score
I was talking with a friend of mine a couple of days ago, laughingly discussing the embarrassing way the Cowboys are being run by the Jones Family Cartel.

My friend went on to to say something many of my friends and family have said for years- Just make the official team name, “The Jerry Jones Cowboys”. Or maybe better, “The Dallas Jerrys”.

Why not? This team has for decades been run less like a professional football team seeking a championship and more like a country club seeking only “family” members to run it. Just plug Jerry’s ugly mug on the side of each side of the helmet.

Maybe we should all stop pretending we have anything resembling a normal NFL franchise that has a realistic chance to compete. If so,I would like the name of my favorite team to be preserved and whatever this crazy dysfunctional circus occupying the Star in Frisco should just be called “The Jerrys”.
Also you run the risk of opposing players peeing on our helmets they pretty much do right now as we are the laughing stock of the NFL

Blue64

Reaction score
Yet a size-able amount of Cowboys fans were lulled by the constant media circus surrounding this team.

Say what you will but it’s because of Jerrahs constant buffoonery that they are the most valuable sports franchise on the planet

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yet a size-able amount of Cowboys fans were lulled by the constant media circus surrounding this team.

Say what you will but it’s because of Jerrahs constant buffoonery that they are the most valuable sports franchise on the planet
Apparently, the NFL is one of the best places places to practice being a self centered jerk. It pays billions....as long as you have the most iconic team in sports to play with.

rags747

Reaction score

I like JerryWorld better...

rags747

Reaction score
It’s a freaking Private Co, it’s not a Public Co that we all own shares in, its Privately owned. You are a fan, do what fans do and carry on and Jerry will as well. Not so hard to understand...

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s a freaking Private Co, it’s not a Public Co that we all own shares in, its Privately owned. You are a fan, do what fans do and carry on and Jerry will as well. Not so hard to understand...
I don’t agree exactly. Yes, Jerry owns the team but it’s not like this is a local family owned lumber business. This business has accepted tax payer funds to help build his shopping mall/nightclub “stayjum” as well as for team headquarters in Frisco. To say because Jerry owns the Cowboys, he has no responsibility to the community or to fans is irresponsible in my view.

rags747

Reaction score
I don’t agree exactly. Yes, Jerry owns the team but it’s not like this is a local family owned lumber business. This business has accepted tax payer funds to help build his shopping mall/nightclub “stayjum” as well as for team headquarters in Frisco. To say because Jerry owns the Cowboys, he has no responsibility to the community or to fans is irresponsible in my view.
I would say what Jerry has built and developed gives plenty back to the community, jobs, jobs and more jobs. No one would provide financing or $ for free.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Here you go. Your Dallas Jerrys
Dallas%2520Jerrys_edited.webp

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
When I was younger I rooted for the team because I liked the players, liked the coach, and wanted to see them win. Now I don't like the coach, can't stand the attention-seeking owner, and don't "get' the mentality of some of the players.

It's like I'm just rooting for a uniform and memories of the past. I'm watching a traffic accident where I can't look away. Does anyone really believe Jerry & Son are ever going to win the elusive 6th Super Bowl? What a clown show.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
When I was younger I rooted for the team because I liked the players, liked the coach, and wanted to see them win. Now I don't like the coach, can't stand the attention-seeking owner, and don't "get' the mentality of some of the players.

It's like I'm just rooting for a uniform and memories of the past. I'm watching a traffic accident where I can't look away. Does anyone really believe Jerry & Son are ever going to win the elusive 6th Super Bowl? What a clown show.
Yep. This franchise is a shell of what it was when I became a fan back in 1971. This is why my apathy grows and my care lessons day by day.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

If the Cowboys disgust you so much and make you so miserable, then why come here and continually whine about it? You never stop. Do you actually enjoy it?

morat1959

Reaction score

This sums it all up in a nutshell.

Flamma

Reaction score

Unlike other poorly run organizations, Commanders, Chargers, Bengals, the Cowboys as a business is doing very well. Until the on field product starts to affect his business nothing is likely to change. Jerry has to be given no choice but to change. But I'm probably beating a dead horse on these boards.