The David Buehler's Girlfriend

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3168780 said:
She's hot.

But I'm going to agree with khiladi.

Those girls are all over college campuses and I've had my fair share:D

Props to Beeler though, looks like a fun chick.

Over the years, I have learned one absolute rule:

Those who talk the most about how much they're getting are the ones getting the least...

:D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
You don't have to be rich, or even good looking, to get a hot woman... you don't even need a fascinating personality, or any kind of talent...

Except, of course, the ability to lick your eyebrows...

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3169461 said:
Yep. I can personally attest to that fact. I used to get a kick out of my friends who went to SWT and claim they had the best looking campus wildlife. Tech blew them away and it wasn't even close.

I remember more than once on the first warm spring days we'd sit on the corner of the Chemistry/Math buildings by the bus stop and fall in love for hours on end. :p:

I was there when Playboy came an did a casting for the Big 12 women. Tech's were hotties alright, but the running joke was that Playboy got who they wanted now it was time for the guys of Tech to pick which 5 they wanted.

What year did you go to Tech?

I was only there for a year (1996-1997) before deciding to leave, but I remember the Playboy Edition "The Girls of the Big 12".

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
hate to bump an old thread tonight.

But Buehlers girlfriend was right next to me half the night! She kept coming down to take pictures of buehler on the field and she was all dolled up in some cowboys outfit and had 18 painted on her face!

just thought I would share!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
theebs;3194667 said:
hate to bump an old thread tonight.

But Buehlers girlfriend was right next to me half the night! She kept coming down to take pictures of buehler on the field and she was all dolled up in some cowboys outfit and had 18 painted on her face!

just thought I would share!!

This post is worthless without pics :laugh2: