The Defense has now forced 11 turnovers in the past 5 games

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
I wanted Nolan gone and I still want him gone. The turnovers are nice, but I think that's more a product of playing against garbage than anything Nolan has done. Our defense is still EZ Money. Make no mistake about that.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I wanted Nolan gone and I still want him gone. The turnovers are nice, but I think that's more a product of playing against garbage than anything Nolan has done. Our defense is still EZ Money. Make no mistake about that.

the eagles will probably run it 45 times for 275 yards next week.

But I am glad they won today.

HungryLion

Reaction score
If the defense keeps showing this improvement. I think you can give Nolan another year.

They said in the off season forcing turnovers would be priority #1. It’s starting to show.

If they can do it consistently. It will change everything for this team. Plus add some more D talent.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
he won't. It sounds pretty set in stone nolan won't be back.

Unfortunately mccarthy and moore will and Dak will get a record contract.

Anything that makes Jerry miserable I support. So yea, 40 million a year contract for Dak.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Getting turnovers against garbage offenses are what youre supposed to do.

How many times have we let bum offenses play turnover free ball?

Asking for Nolan and his scheme to be gone just to go back to an overly-simplistic scheme again may be the wrong choice

HungryLion

Reaction score

Asking for Nolan and his scheme to be gone just to go back to an overly-simplistic scheme again may be the wrong choice

Right. Even 1 turnover against a good offense. Is a huge difference.

our past defense got 0 turnovers against good offenses and like 1-2 against and offenses.

If they can get 1 against good offenses and 2-3 against bad offenses. It changes things.

It also prevents awful upsets against crap teams *cough* jets *cough-*

stilltheguru

Reaction score

I dont want a simole scheme i want a leader as the coach because we dont have a leader on the d. Ray lewis was fine for nolan to do his little scheme

MikeB80

Reaction score
Anything that makes Jerry miserable I support. So yea, 40 million a year contract for Dak.

What you need to understand is Jerry is not in anyway miserable, nor is anyone in his family.

Thats the catch. They lose and get richer.

If Jerry were miserable he would have made real changes years ago. He was stymied and miserable once and that was at the end of the 90s early 00's when no city in DFW would pay for a stadium for him. No one wanted him building a new place in their city on public money. Nothing jerry could do could overcome this and they were terrible.

then backed into a corner he had to give in to reality and hire a legitimate person to run the organization and he did in Bill Parcells. The organization changed overnight and parcells rebuilt the thing. Then all of us voted yes in november of 2004.

Jerry nor anyone else in the jones family is upset about anything. Losing does not in anyway effect them. If you pay close attention you will see they are out there making all kinds of real estate development deals and marketing deals. Winning or losing means nothing to them which is why the organization has no hope.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
What you need to understand is Jerry is not in anyway miserable, nor is anyone in his family.

Thats the catch. They lose and get richer.

If Jerry were miserable he would have made real changes years ago. He was stymied and miserable once and that was at the end of the 90s early 00's when no city in DFW would pay for a stadium for him. No one wanted him building a new place in their city on public money. Nothing jerry could do could overcome this and they were terrible.

then backed into a corner he had to give in to reality and hire a legitimate person to run the organization and he did in Bill Parcells. The organization changed overnight and parcells rebuilt the thing. Then all of us voted yes in november of 2004.

Jerry nor anyone else in the jones family is upset about anything. Losing does not in anyway effect them. If you pay close attention you will see they are out there making all kinds of real estate development deals and marketing deals. Winning or losing means nothing to them which is why the organization has no hope.

Jerry is miserable every year he loses, every year that goes without a title. So yes bring on another failure of a season, anything to drive that scumbag out of his mind for destroying a once great franchise.

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score

We've made bum qb's look like all pros many a time, not gonna disagree with you there. The turnovers are nice. They're the reason we've won the last two games. It's an improvement. I want a little more from a defense than being able to get turnovers from decrepit teams though. We give out yardage and points like Oprah gives out prizes. Our players run around looking lost more times than not. Nolan's defense has been abused all season. I see no reason to keep him around whatsoever. Do you feel he's earned another year?

MikeB80

Reaction score
Jerry is miserable every year he loses, every year that goes without a title. So yes bring on another failure of a season, anything to drive that scumbag out of his mind for destroying a once great franchise.

I have friends that work there. None of them are miserable. They are richer than they could ever imagine. They have three titles. Jerry is in the hall of fame. His stadium is a destination.

Winning or losing is not of the importance everyone thinks. They want to win but its not the most important thing like it was before they were worth 5 billion dollars.