The defense isn't that bad

Sydla

Reaction score
It's like you guys only read the thread title and didn't read the actual post. The "The defense isn't that bad" is sarcasm based on a couple threads this past week where people tried to say the defense wasn't terrible.

CWR

Reaction score
It stinks. If it's not a bad secondary getting picked on, it's a DL that disappears for stretches of the game, then it's Mike Nolan calling a soft zone on 4th and 3.

There is nothing redeeming at all about this defense and it's likely going to cost us the season.

I feel like a lot of people are just gonna punk you because of the thread title lol.

Sydla

Reaction score
Explain to me how we can't give Wilson a shot at S instead of Thompson? Thompson is trash. He's a liability in coverage. Not that Woods is any great shake but compared to Thompson, he's basically Ed Reed.

Reactions: BAT

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
It stinks. If it's not a bad secondary getting picked on, it's a DL that disappears for stretches of the game, then it's Mike Nolan calling a soft zone on 4th and 3.

There is nothing redeeming at all about this defense and it's likely going to cost us the season.
Yes it is!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

People arent actually reading your post and its absolutely hilarious

JayFord

Reaction score
This defense is improving but that secondary is horrendous

Flamma

Reaction score
What are they doing when defending the 2 point play? Seattle is basically running a high school 2 point play and it's wide open every time.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Was there a typo in the thread title?

stiletto

Reaction score
They tightened up like a virgin nun on prom night after half time. We'll see if it remains but I still think we need an infusion of talent..I.e., one Earl Thomas. He can give us two or 3 years...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Five TD passes allowed, six if not for a premature celebration by Metcalf.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
It's like you guys only read the thread title and didn't read the actual post. The "The defense isn't that bad" is sarcasm based on a couple threads this past week where people tried to say the defense wasn't terrible.
They reek!

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I wish this forum had like button and dislike button because this defense was dog diarrhea .

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We continue to struggle stopping teams on critical third downs. The defense played better in the second half but has a lot of issues in the secondary.