The Dez Lottery is just starting to heat up

Verdict

Reaction score
While Dez' sideline meltdowns etc are a big deal he isn't drawing any interest because he isn't a good player anymore. Maybe he never was, and Romo made Dez like he made Laurent Robinson.

kskboys

Reaction score
I was a fan of Greg Hardy before he stoooopided his way off the team. It's OK to let go your fanhood if a player shows he's not worth it.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I was a fan of Greg Hardy before he stoooopided his way off the team. It's OK to let go your fanhood if a player shows he's not worth it.

I was never a fan of Greg Hardy, since he stooooopided his way off the Panthers to even get to Dallas. Imagine my shock when he did it again. :rolleyes:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boy o boy this is getting interesting. All those team vying for the services of Dez Bryant is so exciting. Dez is being really smart weighing all his options. Better to sit out another camp because the sore hammy excuse is a little old. Besides he is such a superior athlete that he doesn’t need to be in shape. Iverson was right about “practice”. Dez knows this. When the lights are on, especially, in the second half he is the guy. If he drops one it’s the QBs fault anyway. I heard that league GMs are all speaking with their respective team captains because once Dez signs he gets the C. Just watching All Or Nothing has coaches salivating at the prospects of having a leader like that on the team. Dez is also about ready to start thinking about maybe working out with that route running guru. When he does teams will have to open the vaults. This is incredible to watch!

Yes, I was blasted by many many replies that Dez would be "scooped up" immediately if cut and would get a pay increase.

Many replies told me directly that I was insane to suggest that Dez should be cut.