The dominance of DaRon Bland

conner01

Reaction score
Let’s hope Diggs comes all the way back
It happened early which helps. He’s also been thru serious injury so he should be better mentally than a guy going through his first one. But he could start slow next year. I think that’s the issue with pollard and Steele. Just getting back fully healthy physically as well as mentally

fivetwos

Reaction score
Al Harris deserves more praise then he gets. He has turned a lot of our DB's into very good players. I don't envision we will get to keep him around very long.
Exactly what I was about to post.

We couldn’t bribe a DB to even try to make a play on a ball for many years before he got here.

That doesn’t mean he would make a great DC, and I have no idea what the league thinks of him in that regard, but he deserves a nice raise at the least.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I dont keep notes...

There is always an avatar that can claim something and be right...

I dont know how to scrape the internet with Python...

Someone on here...maybe two, maybe three...were saying this kid is a baller after the pick.

I dont know how to figure it out, if it matters or what their track record of evaluation talent is. But there were a very small group of posters claiming this kid was legit after the pick.

Its just another McClay victory, imo.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These grades blow the socks off Diggs who hasn’t come close to this level of consistency. Just saying……..

tico

Reaction score
Like Aaron Judge another star emerging from Northern Cali 209....

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Somebody's doing some draft evaluations for sure.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I know it isn't popular on this great board, but, I'd try to get Gilmore back next season. He isn't flashy, but he is technical. I'm sure the combo of Al Harris and Gilmore has been great in the DB room.
I'm 100% on board with you on this. I think you could get him back on a friendly deal. Really solidifies the secondary.

Einstein

Reaction score
Al Harris deserves more praise then he gets. He has turned a lot of our DB's into very good players. I don't envision we will get to keep him around very long.
Maybe... I think Wright still looks bad

8FOR!3

Reaction score
He's quietly become a Superstar.

Him and Diggs on the outside next year is going to be amazing to watch.
Why not keep Gilmore and play Bland in the slot? Bland is as good or better in the slot and if defenses think they're going to pick on Gilmore, good luck. If Gilmore on the outside is the weak point then we're extremely elite there. Bc right now teams are sort of picking on Lewis in the slot.