The Eagles are making me uncomfortable

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I just can't understand why the hell is going on right now. Our defense controlled the Eagles offense all day and Nick Foles did nothing at all and since then he has went crazy and throw no INT' and 19 TD's. I don't know who can beat this team now besides the Cowboys, Saints, and Seahaws. I can't even make a prediction on them anymore because I am stunned that they have not lost a game in over a month.

We can hope for them to lose to the Bears or Lions but that's about it at this point.

BTW: Why is no defensive coordinator looking at Nick Foles last loss which was against us???

cowboys1981

Reaction score
They'll lose to Detroit. Detroit can actually rush with just 4 and their offense can move down the field. Unlike Ari, they aren't afraid to hit their receiver.

I like our matchup vs Chicago because their Oline is pretty weak in blocking. It's no wonder Cutler is hurt. Their defense is decimated with injuries and we need to exploit that secondary that doesn't have Tillman or Wright.

DEMARC0MURRAY29

Reaction score
People keep coming back to the Dallas game w/ Foles and it's stupid. He's a 2nd year QB and you can't expect him to play perfect every single game.

He's got 19 TDs & 0 INT....the Eagles are red hot

cowboys1981

Reaction score
If you can get to the backfield consistently Foles becomes more uncomfortable and indecisive. I can't wait to Detroit's front four in that matchup.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The NFL is all about adjustments. The Eagles started off hot with Vick, then defenses adjusted. Once Foles came in initially then the Eagles offense initially struggled to get a feel for the game and the Cowboys stopped them. Now the Eagles coaches have made adjustments (particularly in the passing game) and Foles is getting more chemistry with his receivers.

Now it's up to opposing teams to adjust. If they can't (like it's looking so far) then the Eagles will be unstoppable

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
The NFL is all about adjustments. The Eagles started off hot with Vick, then defenses adjusted. Once Foles came in initially then the Eagles offense initially struggled to get a feel for the game and the Cowboys stopped them. Now the Eagles coaches have made adjustments (particularly in the passing game) and Foles is getting more chemistry with his receivers.

Now it's up to opposing teams to adjust. If they can't (like it's looking so far) then the Eagles will be unstoppable

Exactly...they were handed the game by the refs.

My cable went out and I didn't see the game what happened ?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I hate the eagles with a passion, but, they are playing better than the Cowboys. The Cowboys defense better get better in a hurry if they want to beat the eagles.

Don Corleone

Reaction score

They were pretty stoppable today. A very pedestrian 2nd half. If the Cards had a QB, they would have won the game.

reddyuta

Reaction score
But what did we do so differently? I;m mad I erased that game on tape

combination of things-we stopped shady and Foles held the ball too long and they dropped a lot of passes.he also struggled with the wind and the roof will be closed when we play him at Arlington.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
The problem I am seeing in all these wins is that the Eagles always had the lead. If you remember when they played us they never led the game at all.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score

The Eagles will look very stoppable when they run into a team with a legitimate QB that can put up points without handing out turnovers like they're candy.

Let's see how they handle Calvin Johnson next week.

Lazyking

Reaction score
Cards gave away that game with penalties. The eagles offense has been starting hot but sputtering after. They will lose to the lions.

Lazyking

Reaction score
They had a 24-7 lead and did nothing, almost losing the game. Now, Cards are a much better defense. Thought they'd beat the eagles but the Lions will score on the Eagles non stop.