The Eagles are reportedly interested in Antwaan Randle El

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
According to the latest word ...

Randle-el and Mcnabb are working out in A rizona and have the same agent...

Still too early to determine what that means.;)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Well, if good old Randle-el don't mind working for pennies on the dollar, and can accept the fact that the Eagle organization is not going anywhere, and have never gone anywhere...and if he realizes that he ONLY eats what fat Andy has left over on the training table for the rest of those losers to fight over....he would be an excellent choice for the Eagles! :cool:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
First off, it's way too early to know whats really going to happen in the FA. I'm just reading up on all the latest comments, etc., and to start slinging insults ...can't we relax in the off-season without all that kind of harsh talk?
Alright, here we go again ...

5Stars said:
Well, if good old Randle-el don't mind working for pennies on the dollar,

Do you know someone real well in the Eagles GM office!?

and can accept the fact that the Eagle organization is not going anywhere, and have never gone anywhere...and if he realizes that he ONLY eats what fat Andy has left over on the training table for the rest of those losers to fight over....he would be an excellent choice for the Eagles!

You sir, appear to have extra sensory perception skills, and presumably are in the wrong business ...you should consider being an action figure salesman ...
you'd make a mint!:rolleyes:
av-75788.jpg

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
First off, it's way too early to know whats really going to happen in the FA. I'm just reading up on all the latest comments, etc., and to start slinging insults ...can't we relax in the off-season without all that kind of harsh talk?
Alright, here we go again ...

Do you know someone real well in the Eagles GM office!?

You sir, appear to have extra sensory perception skills, and presumably are in the wrong business ...you should consider being an action figure salesman ...
you'd make a mint!:rolleyes:
av-75788.jpg

Eagle green, huh? Just as I figured! Sophiscated troll....

:lmao2: