The Eagles Process vs The Cowboys Process

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I disagree with this..Reason is that he doesnt blitz much, but when he does his players are effective..Their percentages are very high with safeties and corners..

What I would like to see is one of the lbrs let loose..Some indication Smith in that position..
Well you know how Romo used to have guys come thru a gap on a delayed blitz one was the wash game he hurt his back in,
other teams do that to us but I never see our guys go thru a gap full speed on a delayed blitz like that.
Our guys just rush at the snap, and only get thru if more guys rushing than blocking.

It is very rare I see that be effective. and that has been on the ends, not up the gaps in the line.

Dre11

Reaction score
Rebuilds do not last almost a decade. Teams are constructed and deconstructed practically in four year increments.

That's Bs, when is the last team since Seattle that was rebuilt for sustained success? You have teams that look good for a season or two in this era then they fall off, that's free agency and parity in the league. Teams that build through the draft takes much longer.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not just Jerry, Stephen was actually more involved in that high school game. You are baffled, just like you'd think it is not a big deal for whole Jones' family went for a vacation in the first week of free agency opens up; no big deal, just like Romo went to Mexico before the play off.

This is a game of inches, it takes all for one team to win. I just don't see Jones' dedicate enough to this franchise, attention-to-detail-wise. Things only need to be done superficially, as long as money keeps pouring in. Few coach could be successful here

lol - you are scrambling trying to compare watching a high school football game the night before a Cowboy game to the vacation the first week of free agency, and also by assuming you know what I think it is a big deal for the sake of fabricating an argument that doesn't exist. If you have to just make up an argument with no basis, you have no argument. Jerry and Stephen are involved with signing free agents. They are not involved with preparing the Cowboys to play the night before a game or even on game day. Your argument is nonsensical.

What is it you think Jerry and Stephen should have been doing to help the team that Saturday evening and the next morning, and even if you can somehow dream up something, how did watching their son and grandson play in the state championship football game prevent them from doing it?

By the way, I noticed you conveniently skipped over the question of whether you think other owners and GMs would watch their son or grandson play in the state championship football game the day before their NFL team played. I'm wondering what father/grandfather wouldn't. Apparently you.