The early game thread

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Are Indy fans rejoicing that they might not be the worst team in the league? Or were they looking forward to the top pick?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Eagles are being allowed to hang around. One big play and the Chiefs are in trouble. They can't block that front seven.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
You are ridiculous!

LOL, I said we. Everyone does it. We see a couple minutes of success and we make judgements off limited information. It's ok. Not singling you out. We come out and score on the first drive and we are unstoppable. We go three and out and we are terrible and have no chance.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
LOL, I said we. Everyone does it. We see a couple minutes of success and we make judgements off limited information. It's ok. Not singling you out. We come out and score on the first drive and we are unstoppable. We go three and out and we are terrible and have no chance.
You did single me out, an hour freaking later. Troll

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Who would have ever thought the Texans-Bengals would be one of the better games this week?

Nirvana

Reaction score
Sproles still has tread on the tires. Impressive with those screens.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Tom Brady is back. Holy cow. He had one off week and he has come back with vengence.
It's the Saints. Their defensive game plan is to get the TD over quick so Brees can get some more stats

Reaction score
Tom Brady is not only a QB, he is now a referee. Unbelievable.

He gets to call penalties now.

They might as well just give him a flag to put in his pocket.