The early game thread

pete026

Reaction score
Pats, 1st and goal on the 2 yard line. They go with a power run play. Go figure?????? Maybe the Boys are watchin!

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Terence Mitchell:lmao: Announcer said 'He had no idea where the ball was. Ball hit him in the hands.' :lmao2:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOLOL. Missed the chip shot FG.

Zeke's the only one with talent in that family.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Carson Palmer with a red zone pick. Announcer said 'Palmer got schooled by a rookie.' Hoooker with the pick. I expect Gabbert to be the starter when we play the Cards. I assume Gabbert is still with the Cards.

rynochop

Reaction score
Peyton taking points off the board to go on 4th and 3

Tried to draw them off.
Can't believe they took points off the board to try a play that works probably 1% of the time. Pats are probably going over 40

punchnjudy

Reaction score
I've got the Panthers Bills game here. I wonder what percentage of the NFL's viewing audience has yet to see a TD yet?

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't believe they took points off the board to try a play that works probably 1% of the time. Pats are probably going over 40
Field goals won't beat the Patriots (as this drive is proving). Gotta go for the TD every time to have any chance.

Reaction score
This Saints defense is a farce. Open receivers everywhere. Screens continually go for 20+ yards.

Brady is completely shredding them.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
College football is so much more exciting, especially with the games being played right now.

Do these teams even practice?

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Tom Brady is back. Holy cow. He had one off week and he has come back with vengence.