The early predict season record thread for 2022

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We will not lose to the Colts or Jaguars, come on now.

TB & TB12 will not beat us at home. TB12 arm will be a noodle this season.

AR even in GB will not be the same without his WR's they lost (pending the draft), but I will pencil this as loss, but we could upset them.

We will not sweep the division again. I usually split, at 3-3 on predictions. But NYG will allow us to go 4-2 in my prediction this season.

I will give losses to Washington, Philly, GB, LAR, Cincinnati, Titans. So 11-6

blueblood70

Reaction score
cool i'll be a hypocrite, i'm alright with that. now how about you relax occasionally
really thats even more hypocritical,

i wouldn't need to be the positive VOR without the overreactive nearly majority of the posts all negative. give that break and go again look in the mirror..the troll posts are up 100%!

the negativity doom and gloomers have taken over this place..ill keep doing what im doing as im not in some popularity contest and will post even if you all don't like i haven't joined your pitchfork and torch crowds at the jonses doorstep..

good try, move on.. tell the rest of this place to relax and calm down and ai will follow suit..until then

275c8d11443dcdbf6c0f56cc2b4a54fc.jpeg

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What would upset you more, the Cowboys winning 6 games or you being wrong about your doom filled speculation?
It's not personal just business.
My Doom scenario is we finish 8-9 and are unable once again to pick up a possible future Franchise QB.
Now my glee scenario is we end up winless and have the # 1 pick in the draft.
Pappy don't play Homersville......;)

P.S. NO way this offense without Coop and Collins and Zeke (who knows this is his last season)is gonna survive this coming season!

Creeper

Reaction score
Based on what they are right now, I say 8-9. I think they split with the Giants and Eagles. Maybe they sweep the WFT, maybe not.

But a lot depends on injuries - Theirs and their opponent's. They are so much a part of the NFL now.

I just do not think this team is as good as the 2021 team. I do not think there are more than a handful of players in the draft who can make an impact in 2022, and the players that can will not fall to the Cowboys at 24.

It's funny, but when I listen to the radio and TV sports talk, no one seems to understand what Dallas is is doing this year. A lot of talking heads are clueless but when they are all saying the same things I think we should consider what they are saying.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Interesting question. We've lost a couple of receivers, but how good does a receiver have to be to grab check down passes?
With "Wide Right" Zuerline gone, we could actually win a few more last minute victories with a decent kicker, not to mention the lost yards and games from Conner "Yellow Flag Pushed Into The Pocket" Williams.
The talent gap with other teams in the NFC Least should start to close because of Giant/Eagles first round picks.

So I'm going to go with 9-8. NFC Least Winners. The board hosts a big Homer Parade until we lose in Round 1 of the playoffs again.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Ok I looked at who dallas plays, and I see 6 games they probably lose.
I know there is still the draft, but I dont think they draft anyone who will impact 2022.

the losses
Indianapolis Colts
at Green Bay Packers
at Tennessee Titans
Cincinnati Bengals
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Los Angeles Rams

possible losses
at Jacksonville Jaguars (depends on when they play them , and if their qb plays)
they knocked colts out of the playoff race, so they got something, and now new coaches.
more top draft picks too.

one or 2 nfce games.
Dallas I dont think will sweep the div again, so at least 1 loss, maybe 2.

I will say 9-8 to 11-6 or in the middle, 10-7
I am thinking 9-8, with 10-7 as an outside chance and a couple of bad bounces and we are 8-9

ESisback

Reaction score
My Doom scenario is we finish 8-9 and are unable once again to pick up a possible future Franchise QB.

P.S. NO way this offense without Coop and Collins and Zeke (who knows this is his last season)is gonna survive this coming season!

Yeah, you don’t play “Homersville”, that’s for sure! Glee from being winless? That’s not a normal fan. You play more like an Eeyore Troll or a Crying Realist. If the Cowboys found success, you’d be miserable.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

TROLL ALERT

basel90

Reaction score
9-8 no playoffs . It could also be 7-9 if some of the weaker opponents improve ( Washington , Chicago and Indianapolis )

As a consequence, Jerry has to react to appease the fans. MM will be first to go if Payton is available .