The early predict season record thread for 2022

Batman1980

Reaction score
7-10

Right now, it looks like the owners have given up on McCarthy and if they face any adversity this year, they’ll fold instead of fight for a lame duck coach.

The leash on Big Mike is much shorter than it was for the Clapper. If we fail to win in the play-offs again, expect Mike to get the hook the very next day.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
SOMEONE POSTED THAT THE COWBOYS HAVEN'T WON BACK DIV. TITLES SINCE 95-96

So why is 11-5 East champs a failure?
it would not be a failure to me.
To me a failure is only when they dont make the playoffs.

Many fans of teams that dont make playoffs, have nothing, if your team makes playoffs, you at least have one playoff game to get
excited about.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Right on.
I'm on board with the wins prediction - plus a consecutive NFC East Division Title .
it looks now like they should win div again, but since they and no other east team has done it in almost 20 years, I suspect
that will continue somehow.

So my prediction is dallas gets in as WC and one of the other east teams wins the div.
dallas got 6 easy wins , half of their win total from sweeping the east teams in 21. What if they only get 3-4 wins??
That will bring their win total down by 2-3 games.

The giants just need to get their offense going , if they can do that they can be trouble.
Wash has wentz and maybe some other new players, maybe their defense starts playing better. they could maybe beat dallas once.
The eagles, if they are rolling with hurts, I dont see them being a problem, after the way dallas beat them in that last game.
I think the giants and wash are the teams that might give dallas some problems.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
There are posters here (I won’t name names) that post nothing BUT negative stuff. While I know that no one is truly miserable 24/7, if that’s all I see from them, how else do you characterize their demeanor?
some people enjoy being negative and bashing.

Jerry enjoys being GM even though he loses in playoffs every time he gets there!
you would think he would tire of that but nope !

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Barring major injuries early D.C.wins the East and it's not even close.
They have a Cowboy Schedule this coming season and Wentz will make them better.

ESisback

Reaction score
7 to 9 wins for the R-e-d-s-k-I-n-s (the PC, ball-licking algorithm won’t even let you type the name!)
Philly 8 to 10
NYG 6 to 8
Dallas 10 to 12

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Ok I looked at who dallas plays, and I see 6 games they probably lose.
I know there is still the draft, but I dont think they draft anyone who will impact 2022.

the losses
Indianapolis Colts
at Green Bay Packers
at Tennessee Titans
Cincinnati Bengals
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Los Angeles Rams

possible losses
at Jacksonville Jaguars (depends on when they play them , and if their qb plays)
they knocked colts out of the playoff race, so they got something, and now new coaches.
more top draft picks too.

one or 2 nfce games.
Dallas I dont think will sweep the div again, so at least 1 loss, maybe 2.

I will say 9-8 to 11-6 or in the middle, 10-7

8-9

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Undermined HC? Check
Less talented roster? Check
Scandals and PR nightmares in the front office? Check
Money/ego driven players? Check

This team is beaten before they even take the field. The FO is taking a mulligan on 2022 and looking to reload for 2023 and beyond— why shouldn’t we?

This season just has the look, feel, and stench of an 8-9 drama-laden, mistake-filled, turd-laying campaign.

Hope I’m wrong lol

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think they end up 9-8 with the 7th...the owner greed seed.

They get smoked in that game and there will be a lineup saying MM made the playoffs two years in a row and it's progress for the organization and he should be brought back.

Would anyone really bet good money against by the time MM leaves Dallas that they are wallowing in the same mediocrity that he was brought here to overcome?

Not a knock on MM, as I'm not sure which coach could succeed given the situation and organizational structure.....just saying IF that guy exists, it's probably not him.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
10-7… though if we can get the running game going consistently we could go 12-5.
If we start poorly and get bitten by the injury bug again, we could drop to 4 or 5 wins.

Sydla

Reaction score
8-10 wins. A lot could depend on Philly and Washington. If they are kind of blah again, maybe closer to 10. If they are actually improved, likely won't sweep both so closer to 8 wins.

fivetwos

Reaction score
8-10 wins. A lot could depend on Philly and Washington. If they are kind of blah again, maybe closer to 10. If they are actually improved, likely won't sweep both so closer to 8 wins.
Sounds a lot like nine wins sir.

ESisback

Reaction score
We COULD be a 12 or 13 win team, but the probability of injury is more likely to lower that total. We are due. Parsons with a hamstring, Zack Martin with a back issue, etc. Of course, that will “validate” the Eeyores, who will gleefully proclaim how right they were. Bad coach, worst FO in the NFL, blah blah blah. Being “right” is more important to some than the team actually winning! Sad.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
We COULD be a 12 or 13 win team, but the probability of injury is more likely to lower that total. We are due. Parsons with a hamstring, Zack Martin with a back issue, etc. Of course, that will “validate” the Eeyores, who will gleefully proclaim how right they were. Bad coach, worst FO in the NFL, blah blah blah. Being “right” is more important to some than the team actually winning! Sad.
Keep in mind what we fans here say, has nothing to do with dallas winning or losing games.
The coaches and players control all that, we here just talk about it.

ESisback

Reaction score
Keep in mind what we fans here say, has nothing to do with dallas winning or losing games.
The coaches and players control all that, we here just talk about it.

Of course. We’re all just speculators.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
12 - 5
2nd Round of the play-offs
Progress. *
* I am a fair weather fan and spend most of my time being naive.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
it would not be a failure to me.
To me a failure is only when they dont make the playoffs.

Many fans of teams that dont make playoffs, have nothing, if your team makes playoffs, you at least have one playoff game to get
excited about.

Dandy Don your take is rational, and thus violates the terms and conditions of the ran......................... I , I ,I mean the zone. You have been warned` (Sarcasm)