The Entitlement Team

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That’s what the Cowboys have become. And it all starts at the top with the Jones with the lavish Star training facility. The lavish AT&T stadium. Holding training camp in Hollywood. The players know if Jerry loves you, you’re in. The Jones have created a culture of entitlement. This in turn has created what we saw today. A soft team. All throughout the organization. It it doesn’t change, which it won’t for the foreseeable future, this team will continue to shrink when the going gets tough. I’ve never seen such a soft team as what was out there tonight.

HungryLion

Reaction score
That’s what the Cowboys have become. And it all starts at the top with the Jones with the lavish Star training facility. The lavish AT&T stadium. Holding training camp in Hollywood. The players know if Jerry loves you, you’re in. The Jones have created a culture of entitlement. This in turn has created what we saw today. A soft team. All throughout the organization. It it doesn’t change, which it won’t for the foreseeable future, this team will continue to shrink when the going gets tough. I’ve never seen such a soft team as what was out there tonight.
It was so bad man. This team is supposed to be your rival. The team standing between you and the next step. And they just physically manhandle you all over the field all game long.

Pathetic. Weak. Soft.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
:clap:
Cowboys players get treated like rock stars, just for being Cowboys. They don't have to actually win anything. Where does that come from? Hmmm...it's puzzling.

usa_today_16649051.0.jpg

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Wow. I actually gave you a like. You're spot on tonight.

HungryLion

Reaction score
:clap:
Cowboys players get treated like rock stars, just for being Cowboys. They don't have to actually win anything. Where does that come from? Hmmm...it's puzzling.

usa_today_16649051.0.jpg
Stephen jones. Born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple.

He will be on the radio tomorrow talking about how “we gotta get in there and get to work to get better”

The same guy who has never had a real job in his life and only has his current job because he swam fast as a sperm.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yep, the country club Cowboys!! Always thinking they have arrived when they havent done anything.

And all starts with Jerry at the top gloating and fawning over his players and team.

They get punched in the mouth and slink away.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Stephen jones. Born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple.

He will be on the radio tomorrow talking about how “we gotta get in there and get to work to get better”

The same guy who has never had a real job in his life and only has his current job because he swam fast as a sperm.
Jerry will probably push blame to the coaching staff. The coaching staff he influences daily.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Your QB sucks. Micah didn’t bring it. What do you got to say for yourself now? Cowboys have excuses and you’re about ready to make a few more now. No poster should ever listen to anything you say.

plymkr

Reaction score
I started laughing when we’re getting blown out by our most bitter rival and they show Jerry with a handful of money. That pretty much summarizes our whole organization. Getting our tail’s kicked on the field and Jerry is literally counting money.

kwcool619

Reaction score
On point. As long as this organization continues its Country Club Culture instead of having a Championship Culture, same story, different day.

MS17

Reaction score
It would not surprise me if Jerruh issues a statement tomorrow, "After due consideration and much thought, I've decided this team needs more mental toughness. So, beginning next week our mascot Rowdy will be traveling with us to all road games. More to say about this later."

Blitzen

Reaction score
No. It’s the “Entertainment” team. The team can pump out wins against lesser teams. Once the divisional round comes up, the team typically faces a true contender. Occasionally, they meet with one in the regular season.

I’ve heard from many on this board that they watch for entertainment only. Nothing to be upset about after this game as the team wore their Cowboys’ jerseys and played football an entire game.