The Epic Battle,You Pick The Winner to the Timeless Question

timb2

Reaction score
One question has to be resolved for the World and The Universe to live peacefully. I figure it should be a Tournament. First who gets votes of 3, goes to the Next Round of the Tournament.I will do the seeding based on what I have heard in the past,BUT YOU PICK THE WINNER!!!

THE QUESTION TO SOLVE IN THIS WORLD IS>>>>> WHO IS THE HOTTEST FEMALE IN TV SITCOM HISTORY?

This seeding is based on what I hear the most and think is most probable,but you decide the winner.

1-Mary Ann(Gilligan's Island)

vs

8-Christina Applegate(Kelly Bundy -Married with Children)

4-Farah Fawcett(Charlie's Angels)

vs

5-Catherine Bach(Daisey Duke from Dukes of Hazzard)

2-Barbara Eden(Jeanie-I Dream of Jeanie)

vs

7-Lisa Bonet (The Cosby Show)

3-Linda Carter(Wonder Woman)

vs

6-Sophia Vergara(Modern Family)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, why isn't Elizabeth Montgomery in there? And Donna Reed?

And I would put Sherry Jackson from "Make Room for Daddy" in there to beat'em all. I credit Sherry Jackson with my improvement in hand/eye coordination, when I was a young lad, when she posed in Playboy.

timb2

Reaction score

And I would put Sherry Jackson from "Make Room for Daddy" in there to beat'em all. I credit Sherry Jackson with my improvement in hand/eye coordination, when I was a young lad, when she posed in Playboy.
I could only think of 8 off hand. Next Tourney we go 16 :)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One question has to be resolved for the World and The Universe to live peacefully. I figure it should be a Tournament. First who gets votes of 3, goes to the Next Round of the Tournament.I will do the seeding based on what I have heard in the past,BUT YOU PICK THE WINNER!!!

THE QUESTION TO SOLVE IN THIS WORLD IS>>>>> WHO IS THE HOTTEST FEMALE IN TV SITCOM HISTORY?

This seeding is based on what I hear the most and think is most probable,but you decide the winner.

1-Mary Ann(Gilligan's Island)

vs

8-Christina Applegate(Kelly Bundy -Married with Children)

4-Farah Fawcett(Charlie's Angels)

vs

5-Catherine Bach(Daisey Duke from Dukes of Hazzard)

2-Barbara Eden(Jeanie-I Dream of Jeanie)

vs

7-Lisa Bonet (The Cosby Show)

3-Linda Carter(Wonder Woman)

vs

6-Sophia Vergara(Modern Family)
Charlie's Angels wasn't a sitcom.... intentionally. Nor was Wonder Woman.

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
8,4,2,6(and I don't even know who #6 looks like)
:thumbup:

Man,I could almoe be a mite miffed myself with the misplaced mentioning of MAUDE'S
Bea Arthur (she was a W.M. jarhead motorT truck driver stateside during WWII:cool:)

Melonfeud

Reaction score

Or beaver Cleaver's MOM? OH-YEAH!o_O

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

Man,I could almoe be a mite miffed myself with the misplaced mentioning of MAUDE'S
Bea Arthur (she was a W.M. jarhead motorT truck driver stateside during WWII:cool:)
I don't know about Bea Arthur but her "daughter" Adrienne Barbeau on the show, at least gets honorable mention.

Also left out Suzanne Sommers, Tiffini Theissen, and Valerie Bertinelli from sitcom babe consideration.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

jbXChNK.jpg

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I don't know about Bea Arthur but her "daughter" Adrienne Barbeau on the show, at least gets honorable mention.

Also left out Suzanne Sommers, Tiffini Theissen, and Valerie Bertinelli from sitcom babe consideration.
COPY& ROGER NEWT ON ALL THEM ABOVE mentioned BABES:starspin:

* now, you gotta' figure back in 44/45 on a military base turnstile of grist for the mill, well ,pard! I guarantee you ol' Bea baby cakes was constantly being in tuned up mode, honing her hand to hand& low crawl clenching maneuvers with hundreds to one on base odds:thumbup:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Nor ,lest VICTORIA JACKSON of previous SNL fame be lost amongst the jettisoned detritus of this Sargasso Sea of Stagnant Slutdom of which the cutter ploughing prow of yer' pirate like penchant be avoiding there my fellow @timb2 ,,, avast& heave to the grind of the heavy works of which ye have rendered forth,me laddieo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
And the Xena warrior princess poster is highly admired in all of the women's incarceration facilities, I have on trusted authority from recently released wayfaring maidens having been released & feeling compelled to come visit me in dashing posthaste
fashion,for I am unabashedly& of unashamed fashion in stating this insightful pearl as well,,,:thumbup:

*edit: personal note to self, you have violated the number #1 rule of cool posting dicorum by not only repeating the same word twice within the confines of intended posted impartment , but yer'shining yer' drunk monkey butt in an extra unbecomingly glaring sort by utilizing "fashion" as well as "recently" in an over saturation of unacceptable poor form,,,therefore, I shall suffer in the self imposed state of abstentia fer' a minimal period of time of no less than 27 earth world hours.

Last edited: