The Epic Battle,You Pick The Winner to the Timeless Question

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It is @timb2 's thread but it is a good idea. Heck. Why not expand the field to 64 like March Madness?
It's a little rough to Google pics of some of these girls, now they're older. Some of them didn't hold up well at all.
Remember Nicole Eggert from Charles in Charge?
aCjfb49.jpg
sLpLE8Z.jpg

nobody

Reaction score
To do it right, you should have multiple categories of competitions, then the winners of those categories go into a competition for best overall

So 8-16 from each:

Sci-fi/Fantasy
Horror
Sitcom
Drama

While an actress might have shows in multiple categories, she can only be placed in one for competition purposes.

Then you could do the same for movies. Finally, you could pit the overall movie winner vs overall tv show winner.

timb2

Reaction score
Yeah thinking with more time,there is so many!! Marcia Brady, Eva Longoria,Blair Underwood,Donna Dixon,Suzanne Sommers,Elizabeth Montgomery,Mary Tyler Moore,Lt. Uhura,Kelly Hu,Lucy Lui,Jacqueline Smith,Kate Jackson,Cheryl Ladd,Julie Numar,Eartha Kitt,Misty Rowe,Barbi Benton,etc..............Maybe we should go to a Sweet Sixteen,maybe even 32? I will be honest I will lose track who wins and who loses. Maybe DallasEast could set up a BIG Board for all of us and I will let him choose the girls and the rankings??? :)

I can't do them justice,if someone wants to make it possible. :)

timb2

Reaction score
And the Xena warrior princess poster is highly admired in all of the women's incarceration facilities, I have on trusted authority from recently released wayfaring maidens having been released & feeling compelled to come visit me in dashing posthaste
fashion,for I am unabashedly& of unashamed fashion in stating this insightful pearl as well,,,:thumbup:

*edit: personal note to self, you have violated the number #1 rule of cool posting dicorum by not only repeating the same word twice within the confines of intended posted impartment , but yer'shining yer' drunk monkey butt in an extra unbecomingly glaring sort by utilizing "fashion" as well as "recently" in an over saturation of unacceptable poor form,,,therefore, I shall suffer in the self imposed state of abstentia fer' a minimal period of time of no less than 27 earth world hours.
I liked that chick who played Callisto.I thought she was hot!!!

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
If you wanna go sci-fi, there are so many, but my favorites are Lexa Doig (Andromeda)
dSFJdR2.jpg
and Morena Baccarin (Firefly & V)
13S0onY.jpg

Morena wins that hands down, too many hot versions to choose from. The young cute "firefly" Morena, the "V" version or the "Gotham" Morena, she's gotten hotter with age. Although, it couldn't be considered for this competition, the wild and freaky Morena from "Deadpool" was pretty memorable.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To do it right, you should have multiple categories of competitions, then the winners of those categories go into a competition for best overall

So 8-16 from each:

Sci-fi/Fantasy
Horror
Sitcom
Drama

While an actress might have shows in multiple categories, she can only be placed in one for competition purposes.

Then you could do the same for movies. Finally, you could pit the overall movie winner vs overall tv show winner.
This looks like a good format, @timb2. I would suggest interested members post candidates they like, along with the particular television show or movie they primarily associate the actress with. Example:

Lucy Lawless, Xena: Warrior Princess

or

Julia Roberts, Erin Brockovich

Even though actresses could have played different roles in various genres, each nominee would be sorted by the genre of the show of which they were nominated.

I am willing to create a tournament board based on the nominees. There may some issues down the road if television or movie categories receive too many or too few suggestions though. Regardless, I am willing to create the boards and propose seeding. @DeathMonkey 's idea allows for a television champion, movie champion and an overall winner, which is pretty smart in my opinion.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Morena wins that hands down, too many hot versions to choose from. The young cute "firefly" Morena, the "V" version or the "Gotham" Morena, she's gotten hotter with age. Although, it couldn't be considered for this competition, the wild and freaky Morena from "Deadpool" was pretty memorable.
Morena wins in "face", but Lexa has an incredible body.