The Fassano Trade is all about the FB position

cowboyjack

Reaction score
pjt;2052017 said:
If we get draft a fb I want Hester out of LSU. He would be a starting FB/ 3rd running back/ great special teams player. He plays with all heart.

Amen, brother. I love Hester. He just never seems to go backwards. I watched him all year and after he is hit, he always seems to fall forward. Great hands and a great heart.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
TDHND;2052489 said:
I actually am a ND fan and was sad to hear this. He was a stud at ND and even though I was shocked when the Cowboys drafted him I was happy to still be able to root for him.So yeah I'm upset that he's gone. Just like I am with JJ being gone.

JJ contributed much more than Fasano ever did or IMO ever would... Yet nobody was sorry to see him go...

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Jordan55;2052430 said:
Threesport, no problem with his blocking, it's just that if Witten went down for a period of time, I don't believe, I would want Curtis as my only option.
Need another strong recieving TE, who can stretch the middle of the field.
I'm not sure Curtis, has that type of speed.

I don't think Curtis' speed is in question. In fact, he seems to be pretty damn fast IMO. I'm just worried about his blocking, he wasn't asked to do much of it last year...and remains unverified for the most part IMO. He could be very good at it, or he may not be. We'll see.

He looks like a good player though, and trading Fasano may have been the right thing to do.