The faulty premise that a slightly upgraded or average D will take us to the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Maybe if the Dak led Cowboys disn't start out 1-3 they may have made the playoffs
Dak being here wouldn't of mattered! I predicted the Cowboys were gonna have a losing record before he went down. They were in pace for that too. Dak was a watermelon kick from being 0-4. It pisses me off he got hurt because if he didn't get hurt no way Jerry would of paid him.

Frozen700

Reaction score
You are probably delusional, self-absorbed, psychotic, paranoid and cling too much to mommie. There, old boy, I diagnosed your conditions.
Playing psychiatrist is fun.
I hope you are getting a crazy check, at least!:)

:laugh:

Dude is going ballistic with the replies to me.

I'm not even reading it, just see a long reply and I know homie has issues.

You the type he is in RL

I can only laugh

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Hey angry boy, don't ignore me now.

Go do what I told you to do.

NOW!

:lmao:
oh, you miss me, its nice to be missed. I promise I am not ignoring you. someone was in a worse mental state and I had to atend to him first.

what happened to your images? you going with emoji's now? what happened to your persistence and consistency?

kskboys

Reaction score
It's not the "slightly upgraded D" thingie that matters. What needed a monster of an upgrade is the DLine so we can disrupt opposing QB's. That's how you win in the playoffs.

Frozen700

Reaction score
oh, you miss me, its nice to be missed. I promise I am not ignoring you. someone was in a worse mental state and I had to atend to him first.

what happened to your images? you going with emoji's now? what happened to your persistence and consistency?

He's mad!!

15qtgyw.png

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Odd attraction between two posters going on in here.
And it's been lasting over some time.

Definitely interesting stuff to watch unfold.

Although it is getting a little repetitive so the interest is waning rapidly.

catiii

Reaction score
Dak being here wouldn't of mattered! I predicted the Cowboys were gonna have a losing record before he went down. They were in pace for that too. Dak was a watermelon kick from being 0-4. It pisses me off he got hurt because if he didn't get hurt no way Jerry would of paid him.
:bow:

kskboys

Reaction score
Odd attraction between two posters going on in here.
And it's been lasting over some time.

Definitely interesting stuff to watch unfold.

Although it is getting a little repetitive so the interest is waning rapidly.
I'm a little further along in my analysis of the cute couple. I'm wondering if their intimacy is physical or more of the phone variety.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It's not the "slightly upgraded D" thingie that matters. What needed a monster of an upgrade is the DLine so we can disrupt opposing QB's. That's how you win in the playoffs.

True.
A disruptive D line against the QBs will buy time for our LBs and corners until those units --- with many new names --- become cohesive.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
we played 3 playoff teams in the first 5 games...lesser teams in the second. we probably would have won the second Giants game when Dalton choked as well as AZ game when Dalton was non existent. we lost two games to WFT, one to Philly and then a close won to steelers. I figure we would have won 2 or at least 3 out of those 6 games.....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He's mad!!

15qtgyw.png
hi, how are you feeling this weekend? didn't mean to neglect you so much this weekend.
how is your Dad? you should have a sit down with him and share your feelings.

I like the new images. glad you were on cue and as soon as I told you, you went back to them....easy peasy...

Frozen700

Reaction score
hi, how are you feeling this weekend? didn't mean to neglect you so much this weekend.
how is your Dad? you should have a sit down with him and share your feelings.

I like the new images. glad you were on cue and as soon as I told you, you went back to them....easy peasy...

Yo, go be a good little boy and do what I told you. NOW!

No more back talk before I smack you upside the head.

Oh and...

You MAD!

592pycP.png

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Yo, go be a good little boy and do what I told you. NOW!

No more back talk before I smack you upside the head.

Oh and...

You MAD!

592pycP.png

I think I remember this dude. You are wasting your time with him. He was creeping on me. I gave him a video of Prince’s cover of Radiohead’s ‘I’m a Creep’ and never heard from him again. Had to use Prince’s cover since it did not contain profanity.

That dude will follow you around forever.

Frozen700

Reaction score
I think I remember this dude. You are wasting your time with him. He was creeping on me. I gave him a video of Prince’s cover of Radiohead’s ‘I’m a Creep’ and never heard from him again. Had to use Prince’s cover since it did not contain profanity.

That dude will follow you around forever.

Lol

Yeah I can tell dude is a weirdo

Status
Not open for further replies.