The faulty premise that a slightly upgraded or average D will take us to the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozen700

Reaction score
If you are lucky he will put you on ignore. Before he does that, send him the Breakfast Club video of “Sweets, you couldn’t ignore me if you tried” Drives him absolutely even more bonkers.

Lmao,

I see by me not reading his posts, it makes him respond even more with longer replies.

:laugh:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yo, go be a good little boy and do what I told you. NOW!

No more back talk before I smack you upside the head.

Oh and...

You MAD!

592pycP.png
ooohh, I touched a nerve there somewhere.....you tried to be more forceful and mild threat of violence (although these start mild and tend to escalate and most posters are carful because they worry about the mods). so why do you want to smack me? that's a physical mental image of being angry and frustrated with someone. its your dad isn't it?

btw, you were not so hard to manipulate. all I had to do was mention you forgot to use your images and you went right back to it. and you went down a road you can't stop now.....hmmm what should one do?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Gracious!
@CowboysFaninHouston is a girl????
:)

... an evil and mean girl?
its funny that all of you are banning together given that you were all exposed in the past by simple analysis of your mental states....now you have found something in common to bring you together...don't worry, soon we will start your group therapy. it will do all of you good.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This apparently is the psyche ward section.

Some clown from Houston must have just got their degree in mental illness maybe they want to be one of those new cops we all are hearing about
it is the psyche ward section and there are a few patients here like yourself. I invite you to the group therapy session as well. there is a few of you here that are banning together and I can help all of you get over your issues. group therapy will do all of you good.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
its funny that all of you are banning together given that you were all exposed in the past by simple analysis of your mental states....now you have found something in common to bring you together...don't worry, soon we will start your group therapy. it will do all of you good.

Doctor, what does "banning" mean?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
it is the psyche ward section and there are a few patients here like yourself. I invite you to the group therapy session as well. there is a few of you here that are banning together and I can help all of you get over your issues. group therapy will do all of you good.
"There is a few"?
"banning"?

Doctor, I told you to not get your medical degree from U of H.
:laugh::lmao:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I do have to chuckle at the premise that improving on the worst defense in franchise history won't yield better results..

Don't be idiotic. Your reading comprehension is on par with Jaylon or PackMan Jones.
In case you missed it, harbor boy, the OP read that improving on the D won't take the Cowboys far. Or get us to the playoffs. You, with your Mississippi education, read it to mean it won't get us better results.
There is a distinction there.
Go ahead. Take yer time. Chuckle like the Delta-educated person you are, matey.
Remedial education is free in Texas.:)

Last edited:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
oh I remember you....you started crying after a while....funny that birds of the same feather are flocking together....and that wasn't a compliment in case that went over your head

I see you are making friends again. Always nice to see you. Crying? Tears of joy. What’s it like having someone live in your brain rent-free? Remember this:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I see you are making friends again. Always nice to see you. Crying? Tears of joy. What’s it like having someone live in your brain rent-free? Remember this:

Hi Ninja,

its interesting names this group uses. the confidence level in this group is not very high and we will work on them together. do you notice the trend in your group's name? lets see how smart you can be.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Don't be idiotic. Your reading comprehension is on par with Jaylon or PackMan Jones.
In case you missed it, harbor boy, the OP read that improving on the D won't take the Cowboys far. Or get us to the playoffs. You, with your Mississippi education, read it to mean it won't get us better results.
There is a distinction there.
Go ahead. Take yer time. Chuckle like the Delta-educated person you are, matey.
Remedial education is free in Texas.:)
so you are throwing insults at someone again. remember, we talked about this extensively and you were going to try and change. when you throw insults it shows you think you have lost the argument. so in this case, when did you feel like you lost the argument? lets get back to where we left off with you.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
so you are throwing insults at someone again. remember, we talked about this extensively and you were going to try and change. when you throw insults it shows you think you have lost the argument. so in this case, when did you feel like you lost the argument? lets get back to where we left off with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.