The FBI has closed and taken over a National Observatory in New Mexico

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The FBI has closed and taken over a National Observatory in New Mexico. The feds went in, told all the workers to leave, shut down business around the observatory and had residences evacuate their homes. This is close to Roswell NW and speculation is rampant. This kind of stuff happens in the movies and now has happened in real life.

Any thoughts to what it could be. The FBI did say it had nothing to do with aliens.Um, ok

https://www.inquisitr.com/5071061/s...-given-conspiracy-theorists-think-its-aliens/

The plot thickens!

That link has gone dead!
:omg::omg::omg:

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
How about the possibility that they're testing a new TOP SECRET plane, and want it kept TOP SECRET? Don't they have a history of testing new military weapons in Roswell? (I know that sounds like a sarcastic reply, but it's not...........completely.)
why test it only in that place if i is that top secret?

John813

Reaction score
Very freaky Rob! Where in Florida are you from I lived there for 15 years then back in New York for 10 I lived in Loxahatchee Florida if you know where that is

Small world. I lived out there for 20 years.

Were you around when the Winn-Dixie was on Seminole pratt/ Publix further north?

cowboyec

Reaction score
6 other observatories were also closed.
locals there in NM reported seeing a blackhawk and saw several FBI messin' with the antenna.
sunspot observatory is 16 miles from White Sands Testing Range.
somebody saw something they shouldnt have or they wanted to make sure something went unseen.
post-office was closed to control info coming in or going out.
its either china trying to spy on white sands...or Ufo activity near the sun.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
6 other observatories were also closed.
locals there in NM reported seeing a blackhawk and saw several FBI messin' with the antenna.
sunspot observatory is 16 miles from White Sands Testing Range.
somenody saw something they shouldnt have or they wanted to make sure something went unseen.
post-office was closed to control info coming in or going out.
its either china trying to spy on white sands...or Ufo activity near the sun.
or they found Elvis, hiding in the boiler room.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Well, the fewer places they test it in, the more secret it remains...........I don't understand the question.
i mean if you have a top secret project go test it in a place new far no one know of its existence.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
i mean if you have a top secret project go test it in a place new far no one know of its existence.
I don't know how much more remote you can get than Roswell, and still be able to build an airstrip, and supply the facility with everything you need to build and test a prototype, not to mention all the other various things necessary to maintain and secure a facility that size.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I don't know how much more remote you can get than Roswell, and still be able to build an airstrip, and supply the facility with everything you need to build and test a prototype, not to mention all the other various things necessary to maintain and secure a facility that size.
I agree but that location is well known .I bet they got so many well equipped places only few hands know about.

jsb357

Reaction score
They think they have found something.

It is obvious they have to close it to be able to re-task the entire operation.

There is something out there of interest and they need to prioritize the
operation aspects without the possibility of a leak to the outside.

Keep an eye out for similar instances around the globe.

:thumbup:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree but that location is well known .I bet they got so many well equipped places only few hands know about.
Probably, but particularly in this day and age, keeping a secret facility big enough to harbor a project on that scale seems nearly impossible in a "free" country.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
lLxCoWM.jpg