*** The Fire Garrett/Coaches Thread **merged**

Randy White

Reaction score
Right now I have ZERO arguments for keeping ANYbody on the coaching staff..

and Dak is on notice as well. Franchise quarterbacks find ways to win games like this. Dez should be on the bubble, imo. No need to pay him #1 receiver money when he hasn't played like one since the middle of last year.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If it's the team than he will fire Garrett before this season ends.

But, his ego is why Garrett is still around. Jerry just doesn't like to admit that he is wrong. And that is the reason why we only have 2 playoff wins in over ten seasons.

I can admit that Dak played awful tonight, but what young QB is going to be good enough to overcome Garrett?

TWOK11

Reaction score
Very unlikely Garrett gets fired no matter what happens the rest of the year. Jerry thinks too highly of him, and well most likely finish 8-8 anyway.

We've only fired a coach once in our history after a non-losing season.

KC10Sooner

Reaction score
So you’re happy with 8-8?

Dunno whether to laugh or be sad.

Absolutely not. This totally sucks.

My point is that there most likely are less losses with Lee and obviously Tyron.

For that matter, I think we can both agree that if Zeke is playing this game, the score is different.

None of that is on the coaching.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Right now I have ZERO arguments for keeping ANYbody on the coaching staff..

and Dak is on notice as well. Franchise quarterbacks find ways to win games like this. Dez should be on the bubble, imo. No need to pay him #1 receiver money when he hasn't played like one since the middle of last year.

Just freaking stop. What is Dak to do with this mickey mouse coaching staff in a game like this? Franchise QBs find a way to win games on the regular where they are heavy underdogs and missing 4 all pros? He played a bad game for sure but this whole team stunk. Did you expect him to come out with no Zeke or Tyron and score at least 40 to win? No.

kumizi

Reaction score
Absolutely not. This totally sucks.

My point is that there most likely are less losses with Lee and obviously Tyron.

For that matter, I think we can both agree that if Zeke is playing this game, the score is different.

None of that is on the coaching.
No, we certainly cannot agree. Without Lee and Tyron, we’d still get dominated. Having Zeke is not worth 30 points in a half.

BTW, their Lee and Tyron are out for the year. Doesn’t seem to be hurting too much.

That’s the coaching difference. Anyone can clearly see they adjusted at halftime and we did not. Why do you think we hung around in the 1st half against Atlanta and today but got completely blown away in the second half? I guarantee you they were making strategic adjustments while Garrett was motivating.

sideon

Reaction score
If it's the team than he will fire Garrett before this season ends.

But, his ego is why Garrett is still around. Jerry just doesn't like to admit that he is wrong. And that is the reason why we only have 2 playoff wins in over ten seasons.

I can admit that Dak played awful tonight, but what young QB is going to be good enough to overcome Garrett
?
Garrett needs to be fired but Dak looked like 09 McNabb out there tonight. I think the question has finally been answered on who makes this offense go.

renny

Reaction score
Just freaking stop. What is Dak to do with this mickey mouse coaching staff in a game like this? Franchise QBs find a way to win games on the regular where they are heavy underdogs and missing 4 all pros? He played a bad game for sure but this whole team stunk. Did you expect him to come out with no Zeke or Tyron and score at least 40 to win? No.
There are some fans who never accepted Prescott to begin with, now they are pointing fingers because he can't overcome this coaching staff just like Romo couldn't. By the way, I don't see them complaining about the defense!

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Lol people actually believe there is any chance of tbis happening? Wake up

BlueStar22

Reaction score
This ain't on Smith, Zeke, and Lee being out. This staff got an injury pass two years ago and other years before. Not anymore. Smith out shouldn't kill your offense. Lee out shouldn't kill your defense. Zeke out shouldn't kill this team. Three players out should not sink your season when other teams in the league manage to win with a few injuries. This is about coaching. Just saw a stat in five games vs teams with winning records this year, Dallas has been outscored in the 2nd half by a combined score of 37-92. That is coaching!!! That's no 2nd half adjustments.