*** The Fire Garrett/Coaches Thread **merged**

vlad

Reaction score
18Oy5z2.jpg

Saw this on Reddit -
"The Dallas Cowboys are 5-5 with 242 points scored and 242 points allowed. They are 4-4 in conference games and 1-1 against the AFC."

Zman5

Reaction score
Those players gave up 34 points in the second half and they had cut the lead by more than half going into the 4th. And again you don't know that running the ball would've worked. We gave up a TD every single second half drive.

So you think the same players who created the 24 lead all of sudden forgot to play and became trash after the half time break? That makes absolutely no sense.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Firing Garrett is a good start, but as I've said here for years, it's putting a band-aid over a massive stab wound.

The problems inflicting this organization won't leave with Garrett. Jerry Jones is the problem and Jerry Jones is the guy who is going to decide on Garrett's replacement, and the chances are high our next coach will be some bum like Houston Nutt or Les Miles rather than anyone halfway decent.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Tony did all the time, even as an undrafted. No excuses.

Didn't overcome it enough to be able to win a Superbowl and more than one playoff game. But, got most of the blame and heat for it. When Garrett got a free pass. That is what I have a problem with and why I think that any talented QB will be held back as long as Garrett is the coach