The Fraud at QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
Ok man teams were knocking down his door. Or whatever point you trying to make. You got it champ!

Teams did call and he signed with the Saints with one of the greatest QBs in history and one of the top offensive minds in the game today..

The fact you are trying to weasel out of this champ is cute though..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Teams did call and he signed with the Saints with one of the greatest QBs in history and one of the top offensive minds in the game today..

The fact you are trying to weasel out of this champ is cute though..
I'm not. I've said my stance. You've said yours. What else is there to say? I disagree that teams were knocking down his door. That goes against all the reports that came out about him. All of the radio shows wondering why no one wants to sign him and avoid him. You disagree. I'm bowing out and giving you the W.

khiladi

Reaction score
I'm not. I've said my stance. You've said yours. What else is there to say? I disagree that teams were knocking down his door. That goes against all the reports that came out about him. All of the radio shows wondering why no one wants to sign him and avoid him. You disagree. I'm bowing out and giving you the W.

No, you are trying to tell me what my stance is. You keep coming up with dumb excuses after being proven wrong, such as didn’t Dez realize that the longer he waited, it would be hard for him to come back and play football.

My first post is now that Dez had another major injury which is why he’s pretty much not any roster.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Folks must not like turnabout very well.
Suck it up. Dak supporters were dancing and singing and calling out all the Dak haters after the first three games.
Now that Dak is struggling folks just want to make the criticism go away.
If you can't stand the heat ...

ThatGuyTra

Reaction score
I’ve been on the fence regarding Dak. The last two weeks have made up my mind. He isn’t a good enough nfl qb. Also, we need more power in our DT’s. Our good LB’s are being engulfed on every play. A couple games like this and it’s time to concentrate on the draft.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Folks must not like turnabout very well.
Suck it up. Dak supporters were dancing and singing and calling out all the Dak haters after the first three games.
Now that Dak is struggling folks just want to make the criticism go away.
If you can't stand the heat ...
Dak supporters were...supporting Dak. God forbid.............should've supported Wentz I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.