The Fraud at QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Your exaggerations are cute. Football teams make decisions based on circumstances. Dez waited forever an opportunity from the Saints and got it, no matter how hard you cry about it. Whether the Patriots felt he wasn’t an adequate fit for the organization doesn’t change that point.

Man so just admit you don't know what you're talking about and what you are saying is all assumption. Like you are speaking like you have read some articles or something. Its ridiculous. You just want all the old guys back. Hell bring back Dexter Coakley and Dat Nguyen too while you're at it.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Dak did not have a great game but the reality is Dallas should have been up 14-0 rather than down 14-0 thanks to Amari The Turf Tackled Cooper. All around sheet show today. Interior DL was terrible. OL stunk again. Maher. Maher. Maher. Heath was garbage. Bad penalties. It was all out there today.

I am a Dak supporter. Still am. Not a 40 million dollar supporter. That is just stupid.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Lol, friggin grammar *****. That’S the second time I’ve been corrected today. A lot of the time I’m on my phone and fat fingering buttons or auto correct on my Ipad.

Anyways...thanks :)

Not a grammar issue, just a poor copying issue. If you’re gonna do My

-Carry on

Get it right...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak did not have a great game but the reality is Dallas should have been up 14-0 rather than down 14-0 thanks to Amari The Turf Tackled Cooper. All around sheet show today. Interior DL was terrible. OL stunk again. Maher. Maher. Maher. Heath was garbage. Bad penalties. It was all out there today.

I am a Dak supporter. Still am. Not a 40 million dollar supporter. That is just stupid.
I'm still wondering what tackled Cooper.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
The amusement some of you have when Dak has a bad day never ceases to astound.
The amusement comes from you goofies that are in my mentions when your golden boy is front-running against terrible teams

Now when he sees good teams, hes trash and its “youre a troll” “youre an eagles fan” “youre an idiot” youre loser”

zeke21

Reaction score
You do realize Aaron Rogers is one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game? so you could swap him for almost every quarterback in the league and he would be a up grade on most teams.
I do realise that Rodgers is one of the greatest.. and yet some still think Dak had a better day because he DOUBLED the passing stats of Rodgers.. hence why stats means absolutely nothing most of the time..

My main point being that we need an ELITE QB to win.. some dreamers think Dak is that answer.. he is categorically and forever NOT the answer at QB.. so why would we pay him like he is?!!! That will just set us back further.. we need to go out and recruit or trade or whatever to find an ELITE qb..

khiladi

Reaction score
Man so just admit you don't know what you're talking about and what you are saying is all assumption. Like you are speaking like you have read some articles or something. Its ridiculous. You just want all the old guys back. Hell bring back Dexter Coakley and Dat Nguyen too while you're at it.

Actually, I proved you bring up irrelevant examples to try and save face. Dez waited for the circumstance and got it with Brees and the Saints. Whether the Patriots wanted him or not is irrelevant to this point. Nobody said plus thirty teams wanted Dez.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The amusement some of you have when Dak has a bad day never ceases to astound.
They literally get hard-ons lol. Its the same few too. I use to laugh at it but now I'm embarrassed for them and I'm wondering how do some of these guys even remember to breathe.

nobody

Reaction score
All I do is go by results and Romo didn't have the results. He had 2 playoff wins. That's embarrassing. Everyone around him was blamed but the one guy who was here for it all. Antonio.

That's a bit obtuse. There are a lot of factors that went into it...not just one player. Defensive play during that time period, for example. In the playoffs, the defense has never been able to consistently stop opposing offenses and that hasn't mattered who has been under center. That's just one example.

The game is about far more than the QB and anyone who hints it is all the QB is blind. It's also hypocritical to put all the blame on one QB and make nothing but excuses for the other QB. Both had/have flaws, but both have their strengths. Both are QB's on teams with flaws and with coaching issues...and meddling owner issues that promote the country club attitude.

It is what it is. Dak won't be any more successful than Romo was if some things aren't corrected.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Actually, I proved you bring up irrelevant examples to try and save face. Dez waited for the circumstance and got it with Brees and the Saints. Whether the Patriots wanted him or not is irrelevant to this point. Nobody said plus thirty teams wanted Dez.

Your whole argument was "Dez was waiting for a contender to call" and then you admit that no contender actually called until the Saints in November when they had injuries and were desperate lol. There were teams that needed wide outs and NONE of them called. It makes no sense but whatever I'm tired of talking about Dez. I actually liked Dez and me attacking your dumb argument is having me dog out Dez.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's a bit obtuse. There are a lot of factors that went into it...not just one player. Defensive play during that time period, for example. In the playoffs, the defense has never been able to consistently stop opposing offenses and that hasn't mattered who has been under center. That's just one example.

The game is about far more than the QB and anyone who hints it is all the QB is blind. It's also hypocritical to put all the blame on one QB and make nothing but excuses for the other QB. Both had/have flaws, but both have their strengths. Both are QB's on teams with flaws and with coaching issues...and meddling owner issues that promote the country club attitude.

It is what it is. Dak won't be any more successful than Romo was if some things aren't corrected.
I agree with that. But right now we are blaming Dak for everything that's wrong so I'm just doing the same for Romo since that's where we are at. Even though Romo was the reason for a lot of those losses. But I can even admit he was trying to overcompensate for poor coaching.

khiladi

Reaction score
Your whole argument was "Dez was waiting for a contender to call" and then you admit that no contender actually called until the Saints in November when they had injuries and were desperate lol. There were teams that needed wide outs and NONE of them called. It makes no sense but whatever I'm tired of talking about Dez. I actually liked Dez and me attacking your dumb argument is having me dog out Dez.

Yes, that was my contention. He was waiting it out for a contender to call, because he new that the NFL season is long and situations such as injuries happen or good teams are looking for that extra. He wasn’t going to sign with a BUM team and he wanted a ONE YEAR deal to prove it.

Follow along champ. I didn’t say he was waiting to sign with a contender at the beginning of the season. It would have been nice but Dez countless times said he isn’t in a rush on his Twitter and in articles.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes, that was my contention. He was waiting it out for a contender to call, because he new that the NFL season is long and situations such as injuries happen or good teams are looking for that extra. He wasn’t going to sign with a BUM team.

Follow along champ. I didn’t say he was waiting to sign with a contender at the beginning of the season. It would have been nice but Dez countless times said he isn’t in a rush on his Twitter and in articles.

And did he know that sitting out for so long and then trying to take NFL contact and NFL reps was going to get him hurt?Or did he not see that?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
In addition to deflecting from Dak a bit, how about the officiating today. Last week as well. NFL has a problem there.

Status
Not open for further replies.